Character Discussion Zoro's "Downplaing" is real?

Is Zoro downplayed?

• Yeah, he is downplayed

Votes: 63 52.1%
  • No, he is overrated as fuck

Votes: 45 37.2%
  • I don't care

Votes: 13 10.7%

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
First of all, Enma releases the users haki. It doesn’t absorb the users haki. Big difference. And as for that panel, kaido is just making the connection that oden used to use it. The sword inherited his will, just as the mera mera no mi inherited Ace’s will. Sabo confirms this is possible when he says to burgess “I was going to let you go…But Ace here said you deserved it!!”. So is Sabo using aces haki because he can hear Aces voice in the fruit? No he just inherited his will which is a central theme of one piece dating back to the beginning of the story.

Also, why would someone like Zoro use a sword that uses another’s person haki? Why would someone as ambitious as zoro use another man’s haki to help him to the top? Stop trolling.

:pepestop:

Sure looks like its sucking Haki up to me. This is the way it works to me: a well-made sword can inherit the spirit of its wielder if they're strong. Enma, however, is a special case, as it literally absorbs then unleashes Haki. This is what makes it a powerful blade, but dangerous. You have to regulate your Haki flow, and let the blade absorb Haki, rather than let it suck all of it out of you at once.

Think of Zoro's Haki like a finger pinching a straw to keep Enma from sucking up his Haki, then releasing it as necessary.

When Zoro used Flying Dragon Blaze, he was unleashing the Haki he had stored in the blade.

Since Enma sucked Oden so much (wut), the blade is full of his Will.

Zoro was willing to bow down to Mihawk. He already took Ryuma's sword, why wouldn't he used Oden's?

I'm not saying Zoro can use Oden's Haki, I'm saying Oden's Haki changed Enma. The sword literally thirsts for the blood of Kaido. If Enma isn't used to kill Kaido the entire arc with this sword was a stupid waste of time.

Uh, I also think it's possible to hear a prior user's Will in their sword/fruit through the Voice of All Things. We'll get some Force Ghost stuff with Joy Boy at some point

:myman:

Sure looks like its sucking Haki up to me. This is the way it works to me: a well-made sword can inherit the spirit of its wielder if they're strong. Enma, however, is a special case, as it literally absorbs then unleashes Haki. This is what makes it a powerful blade, but dangerous. You have to regulate your Haki flow, and let the blade absorb Haki, rather than let it suck all of it out of you at once.

Think of Zoro's Haki like a finger pinching a straw to keep Enma from sucking up his Haki, then releasing it as necessary.

When Zoro used Flying Dragon Blaze, he was unleashing the Haki he had stored in the blade.

Zoro was willing to bow down to Mihawk. He already took Ryuma's sword, why wouldn't he used Oden's?

I'm not saying Zoro can use Oden's Haki, I'm saying Oden's Haki changed Enma. The sword literally thirsts for the blood of Kaido. If Enma isn't used to kill Kaido the entire arc with this sword was a stupid waste of time.

Uh, I also think it's possible to hear a prior user's Will in their sword/fruit through the Voice of All Things. We'll get some Force Ghost stuff with Joy Boy at some point

Way to much wild headcanon going on here. Oda has made it as simple as possible for us. The sword releases Zoro’s haki, and cuts more than needed. I’m actually glad you brought up that panel because that other part is important. Since Zoro’s sandai cuts more than needed as well. It’s not a new concept for a sword to have that quality.

AgendaPiece has really warped your reality hasn’t it?

:tchpepe:

Way to much wild headcanon going on here. Oda has made it as simple as possible for us. The sword releases Zoro’s haki, and cuts more than needed. I’m actually glad you brought up that panel because that other part is important. Since Zoro’s sandai cuts more than needed as well. It’s not a new concept for a sword to have that quality.

Stomp on that guy some more :gokulaugh:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light

If it only releases his Haki, then how can he hold the sword? When Zoro is holding Enma, it's consuming his Haki, correct? So, if he's holding Enma, and Enma is sucking in Haki, and the blade itself isn't leaking Haki... then it must be absorbing it, correct? Zoro swings Enma, cuts the cliff, then, even after he stops releasing Armament, the blade keeps consuming his Haki. The Haki is being absorbed into the blade... this could be what creates a Black Blade over time, as many have speculated.

Zoro says "You... Give it back to me!"

Hitetsu says an ordinary swordsman would be a husk, not that the area around them would be destroyed. I highly doubt Hitetsu would have given Zoro Enma and let him use it around Momo if there was a chance all his Haki would be released in a mass amount. Enma wasn't going to blow up the cliff on its own, it was going to suck Zoro dry.

Please explain to me how Zoro can take his Haki back from the blade if the blade hasn't absorbed his Haki?
:mihugh:
You can literally see Zoro's arm return to normal after it reabsorbs the Haki. That's the problem with Enma. You can't use it without risking it draining you of your Will. One has to have an invincible Will, like Zoro, to wield it.

If it only releases his Haki, then how can he hold the sword? When Zoro is holding Enma, it's consuming his Haki, correct? So, if he's holding Enma, and Enma is sucking in Haki, and the blade itself isn't leaking Haki... then it must be absorbing it, correct? Zoro swings Enma, cuts the cliff, then, even after he stops releasing Armament, the blade keeps consuming his Haki. The Haki is being absorbed into the blade... this could be what creates a Black Blade over time, as many have speculated.

Hitetsu says an ordinary swordsman would be a husk, not that the area around them would be destroyed. I highly doubt Hitetsu would have given Zoro Enma and let him use it around Momo if there was a chance all his Haki would be released in a mass amount. Enma wasn't going to blow up the cliff on its own, it was going to suck Zoro dry.

Please explain to me how Zoro can take his Haki back from the blade if the blade hasn't absorbed his Haki?
You can literally see Zoro's arm return to normal after it reabsorbs the Haki. That's the problem with Enma. You can't use it without risking it draining you of your Will. One has to have an invincible Will, like Zoro, to wield it.
The problem with your theory is that every time zoro used enma he was drained and exhausted.
There isn't a single time that zoro used this sword, unleash a huge amount of energy (oden's haki) and leave zoro wandering where this energy came from.
Enma sucks energy and unleash it in the first swing. That's the only thing ever happened.
I don't think that there is an argument, especially when the arc ended and zoro tamed enma.

Incorrect, I’ll say it once again, the sword isn’t absorbing or consuming his haki, it’s releasing his haki on its own. This function is constant, it doesn’t stop releasing the users haki, unless of course… Back then Zoro was fighting the swords will so it would stop doing that on its own. Zoro needed to conquer its will. Which he still hasn’t completely accomplished. But he will soon. Since in the words of kozaburo, Swords have a will of their own, and they must be bent to the users will.

Again I ask you why would someone as ambitious as Zoro use another man’s haki? You still haven’t really answered this question.

:kriwhat:

What, it's a shame that acoc Zoro >>acoc Lolmato?:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Show the idiot "Nameless-Lan" how Enma works. And remind the Idiot that you can charge any sword with khaki, but he hasn't kept it for 20 years. Otherwise, Zoro would have cut out Monet's with Ryuma's sword. Neither in the manga, nor in the postcards, nor in the sketches, nor in the anime is there a word about the hacking of Oden in enme. And the crying bitches decided to invent their own hedcanon

Last edited:
:josad:

Oda really slowly killed this man, at least for what it concerns his Wano arc grand feats.

Although at least he tackled Hakai efficiently.

:josad:

Oda really slowly killed this man, at least for what it concerns his Wano arc grand feats.

Although at least he tackled Hakai efficiently.
Why man ?
Wano was Zoro's arc.
He dealt with Hawkins
He defeated killer
He protected Luffy against appo.
He destroy queen's super deadly weapon.
He get furious for moment and f appo quite good taking the antidote in the process and with this helped chopper to heal everyone.
He learned how to cut fire just by looking it and protected Luffy again in the roof against the Yonko.
He countered kaido's tornado with his own tornado and saved Luffy.
He reacted faster than everyone and give them time to escape while blocking the strongest attack in one piece.
He was cutting promitheus with such a speed that the fire couldn't reassemble and all that while most of his bones were broken.
In his last stand in order to protect Luffy again, he used ashura and win the exchange against the WSC plus giving him a permanent scar, something that only one character ever accomplish. While doing it,we see the most coolheaded person and one of the two people who beat big mom (law) being in shock from what zoro did..
All the above happened before Zoro's real pu.
He unlocked adv CoC some minutes after the MC.
He defeated the rhm of the WSC.
What else do we need?
To be above the MC?
That's impossible, even in sanji's arc and oda gave all the serious fighting to Luffy. He could give cracker to sanji but no, nothing and i am going to complain about Zoro? Hell no..