Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
coc is still unknown for him, wouldn't thought about it if not his lie in wano about having it and as we know his lies comes true most of the time. Yeah others lacks haki but most of them have skills in DFs, Franky has his enginery talent and Nami has hers Clima Tact from Usopp
EOS Ussop could have all forms of advanced haki,but i don't see him unlocking it any time soon.Oda drew old Ussop with eyes of a brave man and some scars.This means he will only stop being a coward by EOS.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Post automatically merged:

Ur mom
automerge]1658441281[/automerge]

I had very different expectations for Aramaki but surprisingly, I still like him but for different reasons
There hasn't been an Admiral that likes the Celestial Dragons yet. Having an Admiral go "Yeah, the current world is great, you all need to shut up and accept you have no rights!" is crazy at this point in the series.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
EOS Ussop could ahve all forms of advanced haki,but i don't see him unlocking it any time soon.Oda drew old Ussop with eyes of a brave man and some scars.This means he will only stop being a coward by EOS.
Fact :zorothink:

Fought smoker
Fought Aokiji
Fought Smoker again
Fought Smoker again
Fought Fujitora
Do you know what ''boss'' means in an arc? I said only marines boss was Morgan. They were not boss enemies that Luffy needed to beat in an arc, that's the difference.

Which is why Oda always made either Shichibukai or Yonko, he didn't use Ladmirals as they are not that important for the story.

Which is why Oda didn't mention about Marines in this quote, he only mentioned about Yonko and Shichibukai.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I hope there is more to GB other than "I am a big tree!" Much more because if this is it, meh.
Definitely didnt expect him to be a crazier version of Akainu.
Truly wonder why Oda chose to do Shanks dirty with "With Kaido and BM gone, let's go after OP now", lol.
No idea what to think of this Kurouma guy, doesnt seem like someone who will be too relevant in the future.

I hope there is more to GB other than "I am a big tree!" Much more because if this is it, meh.
Definitely didnt expect him to be a crazier version of Akainu.
Truly wonder why Oda chose to do Shanks dirty with "With Kaido and BM gone, let's go after OP now", lol.
No idea what to think of this Kurouma guy, doesnt seem like someone who will be too relevant in the future.
Good that GB is a Logia and not Zoan. A giant tree as his endgame would be trash.

B

Ballel

Sorry Pot, I forgot to reply to these:
@solis he hated Long Ring Long Land, an arc that I was a fan of
:josad:

Mostly because he had some disagreements with the set-up and how the Straw Hats went along with the game or even agreed in the first place. He made an opinion that if you got another pirate like Kuro or Kreig and tried to get them to do the game then they would've just wiped out the Foxy Pirates instead.
He is right. The foxy arc seemed so disconnected from the main story.
Logically speaking, why would the strawhats accept the challenge?
It's dumb af. And that there will be a ton of cheating should have been clear to them, no?
The only thing that can give the Davy back fight some relevance.is if it returns eos, between the sh pirates and the redhair pirates.
Shanks seems to go after the One Piece now so the possibility is there.

Though he fuckin hates Paulie's gag and has started to be disappointed in Sanji's (This is what he's reduced to he says lmao)
True.
Blue fire bird?:choppawhat: @Doggo @YASER

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
It's going to be really sad when Van Auger snipes Yasopp and kills him in front of Usopp's eyes
:josad:

And if not him then I think that guy is blastin someone else instead
Can you imagine, if Luffy and Shanks have a friendly Davy Back fight, where no one is trying to kill, and people are just fighting fair fights, and, right at the climaxes, the Blackbeard Pirates show up, and start trying to murder everyone?

Just as Luffy is about to succumb to Blackbeard...

"Flashily piss off, idiot. I'll slice you into pieces if you don't back off, Teach. I'm not scared of a man who couldn't even become a Command on Whitebeard's crew. Shanks is my crewmate. If you want to kill my Nakama, then you'll have to go through my crew."

Yonkou, worth 4,000,000,000 Berry: Buggy D. Clown