Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 976 : "Allow Me To Introduce Myself"

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno about that

Bepo and Jean are stronger than Chopper imo - around the level of power of the mid trio
Chopper can beat Bepo in Kung Fu Point and Jean with Monster Point. :smithnie:

We know very little about Kids crew other than that Killer is literally on the same level as Zoro and Sanji - how would it be overkill? Especially when Heat is showing similar parallels to Sanji as Killer is to Zoro
Killer on the same level as Zoro? :gokulaugh:, Zoro one-shotted him the moment he got serious.

RS Sanji >>>> Killer, that's obvious. :myman:

"Heat is showing similar parallels to Sanji":seriously:, King has more parallels with Sanji than Heats does. :moonwalk:

Kidd's and Law's crew could get upgrade after the arc with new members or in future arcs or Oda can fleshed out their crews more since this can be their chance to shine in War as well. Have to see, but Oda does push them as Luffy's major rivals in the end.
I expect that the scabbards that survive will all become Pirates

Someone will join the SHs
A few will join Kid and a few will join Law

I can already see Raizou and Kin'emon joining the Heart Pirates

it would have costed Luffy zero dollars to go snakeman and smack kanjuro down with a jet culverin. tbh I feel like maybe Luffy was fine with Momonosuke being captured. I mean he didn't even seem worried about him or anything.

I'll just be upset if Momonosuke's capture ends up being a major point of tension in wano, given how careless luffy was when it happened. I mean Luffy can fly, he can throw long range punches, and he can even see the future. he could have saved Momo if he wanted to.

Maybe Oda just activated plot induced stupidity. But I'd like to think that Luffy simply had confidence that Momo could handle himself or that even if Momo was captured, they could easily get him back by having Sanji go stealth black or Law use room or something.

None of the scabbards have illustrated Df ability in Oden's flashback..
Kinemon had a Df 20 years ago,yet didn't illustrate it during the flashback...Does it mean Kinemon didn't have a Df 20 years ago? Obviously not.
Oda decides whenever he wants to illustrate a character's ability,the character not illustrating said ability doesn't mean they don't have it.
See oden? He was said to have Coc,did he illustrate it? No but we know he has it.Same for Eustass Kid.
Agree with the rest of your post,just that i don't think Oda is going to use Shinobu ability or say she didn't master her devil fruit as you're thinking.
I'll say it again... doesn't matter how long you have your ability... you still can be far from mastering it or realizing it's full potential with still more room to grow... Shinobu having it long ago doesn't mean she has to be a master with plenty of other characters who still have room to grow... Robin also is another example of someone who had th DF ever since she was a kid... and 20 years passed and STILL she grows in DF mastery from a point to another... Luffy... Brook... and many others..
So... Shinobu not being a controlling her DF masterfully isn't farfetched

Regardless whether it will be used on Momo or not is just a different opinion/speculation... you can disagree with it... I'll respect your opinion.. but it doesn't mean that it's not possible
:cheers:

Not a very big fan of this chapter. Why? What happened? Jinbei rererentered the story (Impel down til Marineford, FI, WCI and now Wano) and half the chapter was made to hype him up + more deaths flags raining on Kinemon than arrows from Kanjuro. And aside from that we had Momo who is taken prisoner by Kanjuro who manages to escape (which anyway was less predictable than Jinbe being alive and joining the SHs, again).

J

Jo_Ndule

Kidd and Law realizing they are not even contenders to be "rival crews"
Law realized it long ago though since he got to know the SH crew level
Kidd on the other hand.. he thought SHs are all about Luffy/Zoro to compare to him/Killer
he doesn't know of the rest of the crew level of strength... people like Sanji/Franky/Brook...etc... and now in this scene.. he only got his first taste of being inferior by seeing a warlord joining Luffy's crew
as if franky is worth much

luffy crew has an edge beacuse of Jinbei only

Status
Not open for further replies.