Status
Not open for further replies.
Already happened before, and Shanks was the one who did nothing, so I don't know where this is from.
But I don't want to start another Admiral vs Yonko debate, too much of that already.
Is it? You'll know it soon how two Ladmirals freaked out versus AKAGAMI NO SHANKS.
Post automatically merged:

Any spoilers for non admiral fans?
Shanks negged two Ladmirals.

Spoiler for Movie Red : Shanks "BASIC" CoC knock out Momonga (one of strongest vice admirals) Kizaru is sweating from seeing Shanks Haki. he and Fujitroa retreat so they don't have to fight Shanks

things are not looking good for admiral fans
Kat also had a fight with kizaru
Post automatically merged:

Any spoilers for non admiral fans?
Spoiler for Movie Red : Shanks "BASIC" CoC knock out Momonga (one of strongest vice admirals) Kizaru is sweating from seeing Shanks Haki. he and Fujitroa retreat so they don't have to fight Shanks

I just realized....the new admirals have pretty ironic powers given their personalities. Fujitora is(imo) the kindest of all admirals, but his power is all about crushing and destruction, bringing down even meteors that can vaporize large areas, while Aramaki is competing with Akainu for the rank of most cruel admiral but his power is all about life, wich is generally associated with good things like pureness and beauty.:sanmoji: Weird

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I just realized....the new admirals have pretty ironic powers given their personalities. Fujitora is(imo) the kindest of all admirals, but his power is all about crushing and destruction, bringing down even meteors that can vaporize large areas, while Aramaki is competing with Akainu for the rank of most cruel admiral but his power is all about life, wich is generally associated with good things like pureness and beauty.:sanmoji: Weird
The only 2 that don't have irony with their powers is Kuzan and Sakazuki.

Kizaru is pretty slow speaking and methodical yet he has one of the fastest if not the fastest fruit in the series.

Kuzan is very chill and laid back which fits ice
Sakazuki is very intense and eruptive like a volcano
Wonder if that'll mean anything later on
:choppawhat:

C

Cruxroux

The only 2 that don't have irony with their powers is Kuzan and Sakazuki.

Kizaru is pretty slow speaking and methodical yet he has one of the fastest if not the fastest fruit in the series.

Kuzan is very chill and laid back which fits ice
Sakazuki is very intense and eruptive like a volcano
Wonder if that'll mean anything later on
:choppawhat:
Black Horse?

Status
Not open for further replies.