Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Zou. Through wholecake and in her fight against Perospero.

That's Carrot's character arc. The discovering of the reality of the wonderland.
What? in Zou at best you had the scene of her wanting to sail with the SHs and reacting to the size of the sea, with her motivation simply being the desire to have an adventure at least once, nothing deeper than that, then in WCI she had 1 panel learning that giants are real, and thats pretty much every scene of Carrot learning about the world iirc. Cant see that as her struggle at all when we have no dialogue or moments of her saying she wants to learn morr about the world or having difficulties understanding it

I genuinely worry for C4N when Yamato is sailing on the Sunny and Carrot is waving the crew away with grass in her mouth.

Blogs
Numerous Forum accounts
Twitter

All of it for the last 6 years is going to be for nothing and I think it'll break him beyond repair to realise his dog shit reading abilities have been dog shit all along.

Don't worry though I'm sure C4N will say misogyny, racism and sexism have won because Yamato joined the crew and not the walking fodder Larrot

:gokulaugh:

AL sama

Red Haired
What? in Zou at best you had the scene of her wanting to sail with the SHs and reacting to the size of the sea, with her motivation simply being the desire to have an adventure at least once, nothing deeper than that, then in WCI she had 1 panel learning that giants are real, and thats pretty much every scene of Carrot learning about the world iirc. Cant see that as her struggle at all when we have no dialogue or moments of her saying she wants to learn morr about the world or having difficulties understanding it
carrot fans are on fire today xD

I genuinely worry for C4N when Yamato is sailing on the Sunny and Carrot is waving the crew away with grass in her mouth.

Blogs
Numerous Forum accounts
Twitter

All of it for the last 6 years is going to be for nothing and I think it'll break him beyond repair to realise his dog shit reading abilities have been dog shit all along.

Don't worry though I'm sure C4N will say misogyny, racism and sexism have won because Yamato joined the crew and not the walking fodder Larrot

:gokulaugh:
Dude, how can you forget about Bully, Harasser, and Toxic Masculinity?

:risitavirus::saden:

This is why subtext is important. The entire journey of Carrot is the one guided by the wonder and the naivety of her character in front of the sea. I say Zou because Oda intentionnally wrote Carrot like that from the beginning, and Carrot has always be reminder that behind the wonder, there was also danger. That's why it's Zou > Whole Cake > Wano.

No, I would love for Yamato to join. You guys are projecting too much

Wait but isn’t what made luffy realize he wasn’t ready to be a pirate?
Luffy was ready since chapter 1

This is why subtext is important. The entire journey of Carrot is the one guided by the wonder and the naivety of her character in front of the sea. I say Zou because Oda intentionnally wrote Carrot like that from the beginning, and Carrot has always be reminder that behind the wonder, there was also danger. That's why it's Zou > Whole Cake > Wano.

No, I would love for Yamato to join. You guys are projecting too much

Luffy was ready since chapter 1
Luffy in chapter 1 decided that as he was at the time (age 7 and weak) the sea was too dangerous for him. You think that’s carrots story? So carrot isn’t joining

Luffy in chapter 1 decided that as he was at the time (age 7 and weak) the sea was too dangerous for him. You think that’s carrots story? So carrot isn’t joining
The sea is not too dangerous for Carrot, it's just much more complicated that what she naively thought it was. Carrot has enough strenght to be a pirate, what she needs to realize is that it's not always funzy

Law and vivi travelled in the same scale of carrot did and none of them joined... Why with carrot is different ? Seriously I can´t see the difference
- Level of interaction with the crew
- Level of helping the crew on the Sunny LIKE a member.

Status
Not open for further replies.