Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A small arc for carrot ? I dont believe that we have the time for a small arc only for carrot...
Arc of character, not an entire arc. We have enough time for that.
Carrot aside, you really gotta stop with the subversive affirmation thing. Pick a different name. Subversive affirmation is already a thing, and you keep linking people to your article teaching them an incorrect definition. You already know this term means something else, so stop spreading misinformation. Plenty of other things you could choose to call it.
No, I won't. The things it describe as nothing to do with storytelling so their is no problem in keeping the word. Subversive affirmation is the right choice of word in that case, and the definition is correct also as it describe a real storytelling principle.

not gonna lie I'd prefer rebeca joining the crew over carrot she has way more going for her character compared to our little bunny
nop

@CarrotForNakama
Hard truth but
1. Caribou is sexier than Carrot
2. Caribou is much stronger
3. Caribou already has a bounty
4. Caribou is far more useful
5. Carrot merch already brought in the money, time for Caribou merch
6. Caribou has a crew which can join the fleet under his brother's command
7. Caribou is already a SH when he joined Damaro Black
8. Caribou is a logia, first one in the crew
9. Caribou is more interesting and already redeemed himself as a decent human

Truth hurts

Again no she wasn't. She didn't join in WCI for a reason.

She was given special treatment because they were only half a crew and she had a good enough dynamic with Chopper that filled the void.
Apparently travel companions are equal to being Straw Hats

By that logic Kinemon, Momo and Law are Straw Hats

Luffy should be really pissed right now because Kanjuro, one of his straw hat crew was killed this arc

Travel companion- hitch a ride with the crew for a period of time, sometimes even builds relationships with the crew

Honorary Straw Hat- a character or travel companion who was built a significant bond with the crew and was asked to join but refused for one reason or another

Straw Hat- a member of the crew lol

Status
Not open for further replies.