Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because whole cake is part of the Yonko Saga and we are STILL in the yonko saga, so, what happened in WC is STILL relevant
See that as a two part serie.

Carrot was portrayed as a strawhat during whole cake so that portrayal is STILL relevant.
What will you do if SHs leave Wano without Carrot? Will you still cope and say that she can join at any moment?

Because whole cake is part of the Yonko Saga and we are STILL in the yonko saga, so, what happened in WC is STILL relevant
So because she was only relevant for half a saga that means she's going to join? :lawsigh:

Carrot was portrayed as a strawhat during whole cake so that portrayal is STILL relevant.
Again no she wasn't. She didn't join in WCI for a reason.

She was given special treatment because they were only half a crew and she had a good enough dynamic with Chopper that filled the void.

So because she was only relevant for half a saga that means she's going to join?
No, for a lot more reason that just that. I already explained that it was not only one parameter, it's the addition of a lot of them.

Again no she wasn't.
Yes she was, if you don't see that I can't help you, you are in denial.

She was given special treatment because they were only half a crew and she had a good enough dynamic with Chopper that filled the void.
That's purely headcanon. You don't know that.

She was nothing more than that
Yes she was.

See that as a two part serie.

Just some little correction, I guess you wouldn't know because you were on vacation this whole month, but recently the sagas have changed. Shueisha confirmed there is no Yonko Saga. Now they stand as 2 different sagas: Whole Cake Saga (Zou arc + WCI arc) and Wano Saga (Reverie arc + Wano arc). Still, they share major plotlines and themes, don't changes much, after all the Alliance was formed in Zou.

Just some little correction, I guess you wouldn't know because you were on vacation this whole month, but recently the sagas have changed. Shueisha confirmed there is no Yonko Saga. Now they stand as 2 different sagas: Whole Cake Saga (Zou arc + WCI arc) and Wano Saga (Reverie arc + Wano arc).
In fact that's not that easy, the story says otherwise.
Post automatically merged:

Please explain what you mean by this. I need to hear this.
It means that the fact that Carrot was not portrayed too much in Wano doesn't negate what happened on whole cake, it only adds value. Meaning, Carrot as the SAME chances she had at the end of whole cake. Period.

Carrot got friendzoned by Luffy :ihaha:
Furthermore, there is always a "not a mugiwara" seeing the first "man" of every sea joining luffy and left the crew...

1 - Koby saw zoro joining (first man first sea)... and koby left luffy

2 - Vivi saw chopper joining (first man second sea) ... and vivi left luffy

3 - Carrot saw jimbe joining (first man third sea) ... and carrot will left luffy

The sea is not too dangerous for Carrot, it's just much more complicated that what she naively thought it was. Carrot has enough strenght to be a pirate, what she needs to realize is that it's not always funzy

- Level of interaction with the crew
- Level of helping the crew on the Sunny LIKE a member.
So you are talking about vivi in the deep of your mind... Vivi had more interaction and also helped the crew and didnt join ... Carrot is a character for one travel like koby or vivi did before than carrot...

1 - Koby - alvida ... fat enemy ...
2 - Vivi - wapol ... fat enemy ...
3 - Carrot - Big mom ... fat enemy ...

Even they 3 had the same pattern in enemies in their one travel adventure ...

It's because there is no difference. He's reading agenda piece.
I know that he is reading agenda piece hahaha... But for me is a little weird that C4N said that we are in deny when he is the one who is in deny... He is in deny saying we are in deny to deny that he is in deny ... funny but weird ...

It means that the fact that Carrot was not portrayed too much in Wano doesn't negate what happened on whole cake, it only adds value. Meaning, Carrot as the SAME chances she had at the end of whole cake. Period.
It does though. If she was joining she would have had the same or greater relevance going into Wano. Like Franky did with Water Seven and Enies Lobby.

But this didn't happen. She was thrown to the wayside at the very start, her revenge plot for Pedro ended in embarrassment, no reaction to the defeat of Kaido. Wano did the very opposite of doing anything positive for Carrot.

J

Joygirl1

What we learned today: Being ignored in the next arc after the one you got introduced to does not mean that you have become irrelevant, instead it "adds value" to your character. So if your boyfriend starts ignoring you and is flirting with other girls it doesn´t mean that he wants to break up with you, it only adds value to your relationship! :amazing:

If she was joining she would have had the same or greater relevance going into Wano
Why ? No it's not a necessity, we had enough material with carrot for her to sneak onboard again at the end of Wano.
Post automatically merged:

What we learned today: Being ignored in the next arc after the one you got introduced to does not mean that you have become irrelevant, instead it "adds value" to your character
You didn't understand what I said. By "adding value" I meant that you can't go into the negative only the positive

Status
Not open for further replies.