Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrot4nakama

Carrot has not talk about pedro sacrifice throughout past couple chapters ever since Kaido has been defeated. Nor has she had a chapter dedicated to her character throughout the wano arc. We have not seen a chapter of her contemplate weather or not she joins the crew or not. While Yamato clearly is being set up as the next straw hat.

Yamato tells the crew she is going to join them
Yamato refuse to eat and bathe until Luffy wakes up
Fighting against green bull. Green bull being surprised that kaido has a descendent. Which is likely he will report back to headquarter to the marines and the world government that kaido has kid. Which will cause her to get bounty on her head
Yamato telling momo that she believes momo will be good shogun one day.
Hell in the road laugh tale books Yamato's has concept art with attacks and as well past that has not been made just yet for her character
One Piece Chapter 1053.3 | TCB Scans (onepiecechapters.com)
One Piece Chapter 1053.4 | TCB Scans (onepiecechapters.com)
Where is carrot concept art?

Last edited:
I don't think she needs one. Yamato is a hype character, so it's logical for them to have concept art shown.
I believe she does if carrot is going to be a major character moving the story forward oda does needs give us concept art that will make her major character going forward. Rather than just hearing from your article.

Last edited:
It was obvious that the strawhats would get fishman to join the crew because there are countless crews that had fishman of there own
Foxy
Donflamingo
Dragon
Roger
Whitebeard
Blackbeard possibly
Oden
Kaido
Big mom
Shiki
Post automatically merged:

Did all the strawhat had that kind of concept art shown ?
Post automatically merged:

Sounds like a taker to me.
more like beggar and pleader

Last edited:
How many time do I have to say that Yamato is not a side character, but a main arc character just like Momo or Oden?
If you acknowledge that, then why are you trying to give Carrot so much more credit for doing nothing?

Whole Cake Island has been over for 4 years now, stop clinging onto it and come live in the now.

Last edited:
If you acknowledge that, then why are you trying to give Carrot so much more credit for doing nothing?

Whole Cake Island has been over for 4 years now, stop clinging onto it and come live in the now.
Because whole cake is part of the Yonko Saga and we are STILL in the yonko saga, so, what happened in WC is STILL relevant
See that as a two part serie.

Carrot was portrayed as a strawhat during whole cake so that portrayal is STILL relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.