Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
It died during the raid like X Drake. Sunken cost fallacy is why we're all still here.
Speak for yourself, I'm greatly enjoying OP to this day. If you're so miserable, you're aware there's basically nothing keeping you here my guy. You could very well take your L and leave, but you're just too stubborn to do so, am I right?
:mihanha:

It died during the raid like X Drake. Sunken cost fallacy is why we're all still here.
I mean yes Onigashima had it's problems.

Fights getting skipped/only half shown

Shitty pacing

The Gumu Gumu retcon

Infinite stamina Law

But it ain't dead, Carrot joining would actually kill it because he's done nothing with Carrot this whole arc, deprived her of her only fight, and threw her into the background after that embarrassing L but she joins? That's trash.

I think you're over playing a non existent term
The term exist now, the quesiton is, do you understand what it means ?

If C4N wins then Oda's credibility as a writer is dead
Rather the opposite.

But it ain't dead, Carrot joining would actually kill it because he's done nothing with Carrot this whole arc, deprived her of her only fight, and threw her into the background after that embarrassing L but she joins? That's trash.
No, you are just not understanding that Wano is only a PART of the yonko saga.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
If she was meant to be a relevant character going forward she would have been relevant in both arcs. She was not.
Tfw you still think a character that was created to fit a specific theme of an arc and was artificially pushed forward by a degenerate editor still has any relevance to the story despite barely getting any attention and getting offscreen'd during one of the biggest arcs of the series
:saden:

Tfw you still think a character that was created to fit a specific theme of an arc and was artificially pushed forward by a degenerate editor still has any relevance to the story despite barely getting any attention and getting offscreen'd during one of the biggest arcs of the series
:saden:
This man's been taking Two Piece to the next level :saden:

I can't even tell if he's serious half the time.

J

Joygirl1

Everyone who travelled like a FRIEND didnt join

Koby travelled like a friend. He is a marine

Vivi travelled like a friend. She is a princess

Law travelled like a friend. He is an ally

Kinemon travelled like a friend. He is momo support

Momo travelled like a friend. He is a king

-

Nami travelled like a nakama. She is a true nakama
Robin travelled like a nakama. She is a true nakama

-

Carrot travelled like a friend... She will left like a friend... Why will carrot be different from law or kinemon if they did the same ??? Hostly that you have some times interisting ideas but for me this is very clear about carrot not joining...

Carrot got friendzoned by Luffy :ihaha:

If she was meant to be a relevant character going forward she would have been relevant in both arcs. She was not.
That's only your supposition, a relevant character don't necesseraly need to be relevant in everyarcs. Carrot was just relevant enough in Wano.

It’s the climax of the yonko saga. That’s like saying Raftel is only a part of Luffys journey
Meaning: You must not forget what happened on WC because it still counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.