Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why didn't she join in WCI? You keep clamming she was a main character that arc but her treatment in Wano completely invalidates that notion.
She was not a main character in whole cake she was a background character TREATED AS a main character. That's why her case is so stunning.

And I think Oda had a plan to make her join AFTER jinbe. So it will happen after Wano.

Remember the lack of a character into an arc doesn't negate IN ANY WAY the relevance of a character or the treatment of that character into an arc.

Oda prepared Carrot like a strawhat before, that didn't change just because she was not in Wano too much, Oda just had something else to tell.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
โ€Ž
She was not a main character in whole cake she was a background character TREATED AS a main character. That's why her case is so stunning.
Okay sure. Thank Naito for that.

And I think Oda had a plan to make her join AFTER jinbe. So it will happen after Wano.

Remember the lack of a character into an arc doesn't negate IN ANY WAY the relevance of a character or the treatment of that character into an arc.
But it does though. She was a background character in Wano, a complete contrast to WCI. If she was joining he would have stayed consistent about her relevance.

Oda prepared Carrot like a strawhat before
I need to hear this.

Oda just had something else to tell.
Well yeah the story of the actual new strawhat, and her connections to characters like Ace.

At this point, motherfuckers are only gonna be satisfied if Carrot beheads Luffy and Yamato on panel before pegging Chopper on the Thousand Sunny, anything short of that is unacceptable for these creeps :beckmoji:
Excuse me, You are so fucking WRONG HERE HOLY FUCK!!!!

Firstly they'd want Carrot to castrate Sanji and Zoro, then Drink Franky's Cola and then throw him and all the other guys overboard, while going Sulong and bumping Uglies with Nami and Robin and then finally getting around to what you said.

Okay sure. Thank Naito for that.
Naito had nothing to do with that

But it does though. She was a background character in Wano, a complete contrast to WCI. If she was joining he would have stayed consistent about her relevance.
No. There is no rule that say that she should. The end goal of the Carrot theory is simple : Carrot will sneak on the Sunny again. Did you saw Carrot a lot in Zou for that to happen before whole cake ? No.

That's why letting Carrot in the background is logical. Frustrating yes, but logical.

I need to hear this.
- Shining Nakama Action
- Antagonistic introduction
- Design and quirks
Etc.

She was prepared like a strawhat in whole cake. It won't disappear just because Oda put her down in Wano. Technically the Saga is still going on. It will be finished the moment we will make a transition between the End of wano and the next phase.

Well yeah the story of the actual new strawhat, and her connections to characters like Ace.
Unlikely.

Naito had nothing to do with that

No. There is no rule that say that she should. The end goal of the Carrot theory is simple : Carrot will sneak on the Sunny again. Did you saw Carrot a lot in Zou for that to happen before whole cake ? No.

That's why letting Carrot in the background is logical. Frustrating yes, but logical.

- Shining Nakama Action
- Antagonistic introduction
- Design and quirks
Etc.

She was prepared like a strawhat in whole cake. It won't disappear just because Oda put her down in Wano. Technically the Saga is still going on. It will be finished the moment we will make a transition between the End of wano and the next phase.

Unlikely.
Where is her moments in wano and where is the draft pages in the road to laughtale?

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
โ€Ž
She was prepared like a strawhat in whole cake. It won't disappear just because Oda put her down in Wano.
Except Wano 100% did that. :shame:

Not joining in Whole Cake isn't apart of some elaborate plan of Oda's to create this unique strawhat who was only relevant for half a saga.

I refuse to belive anyone unironically roots for Tama
The guy doing it doesn't feel like he's trolling though.

Status
Not open for further replies.