Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@MangoSenpai [Linda Shelby] has been killed.​

@BakiDou [Aberama Gold] has been killed.​

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE [Grace Burgess] has been killed.​

And with that, @Zolo remains the only townie left in the game. All threats to town have been eliminated, as such, Town has won the game! Alfie Solomons (@SoulKiller ) and Tatiana Petrovna (@Yo Tan Wa ) have achieved their wincons as well. Congratulations to the winners! Unfortunately, for @Lindltaylor his secondary wincon was not achieved so he will not be winning with the rest of town.

Thank you everybody for playing! I hope you all enjoyed the game. I understand there are some criticisms over my decision to leave indies who have already won remaining in the game. I understand these criticisms and I apologize for that decision. I see how it had negatively impacted the game and this was a learning experience for me.

This marks the end of my final game and thus the end of my days as a host and player. Once again, thank you all for playing. If you would like to be added to the dead chat, let me know.

Congrats @Zolo

Thanks for the game fellas
I had a good time with this flavor @Dragomir
I know you said this was your last time hosting but I hope the maybe one day you'll get the chance to rise again.
Until next time fellas
:finally:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Zolo my boy, I towncleared you with my lynch and people started to believe in me.
you made it to the far end of the game, I am proud of you, gg wp Zolo!

vote MVP Zolo

also wp to all the skooms, especially the indie skooms <3

@MangoSenpai [Linda Shelby] has been killed.​

@BakiDou [Aberama Gold] has been killed.​

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE [Grace Burgess] has been killed.​

And with that, @Zolo remains the only townie left in the game. All threats to town have been eliminated, as such, Town has won the game! Alfie Solomons (@SoulKiller ) and Tatiana Petrovna (@Yo Tan Wa ) have achieved their wincons as well. Congratulations to the winners! Unfortunately, for @Lindltaylor his secondary wincon was not achieved so he will not be winning with the rest of town.

Thank you everybody for playing! I hope you all enjoyed the game. I understand there are some criticisms over my decision to leave indies who have already won remaining in the game. I understand these criticisms and I apologize for that decision. I see how it had negatively impacted the game and this was a learning experience for me.

This marks the end of my final game and thus the end of my days as a host and player. Once again, thank you all for playing. If you would like to be added to the dead chat, let me know.

Thank you for the game Drago, it was pleasure doing business with you. You could of made this game play out and let us eliminate the remaining townie players and have it indie solo winning this game, but I understand the decisions to just end it and give townie the victory as well, even though. They lost this game as well since they would of not been able to lynch me or yotan and we could of just killed them lol.

GGWP Townies

GGWP Mafia

and GGWP for my wonderful clients

and a special thank you for my partner in crime @Yo Tan Wa and @BakiDou

What a hollow fucking victory. Tastes like shit..
Technically speaking town was not supposed to win this game, and I was aiming only to have indie roles only to survive and win the game which would of been easily achieved, since I didn't think town or mafia deserved the win. But I guess good Drago had other plans for townies lol. But yea, you are welcome for winning mate.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Technically speaking town was not supposed to win this game, and I was aiming only to have indie roles only to survive and win the game which would of been easily achieved, since I didn't think town or mafia deserved the win. But I guess good Drago had other plans for townies lol. But yea, you are welcome for winning mate.
Appreciate it Mr Solomon.

And also Wp Man. Good job on making up some bs rules as well btw, lol. Believed you completely

D

Dragomir

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE here is your hidden town role and the hidden mechanics:
Hidden Mechanics for Grace -
If before Day 5 Grace finds the guns, she will fall in love with Tommy and become a townie, gaining a new role.

"May you be in Heaven a full half-hour before the devil knows you're dead."
You are Grace Shelby!
[Passive - Untrusted] - Grace for being a spy became untrusted by the Shelby family even though she's now married to Tommy. As such, you investigate guilty to investigations.

[Active - Former Spy] - Grace may no longer be in the spying business but she still has the skills in her. Target a player at night to learn who they visit.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Peaky Blinders
Alfie role:

"Big fucks small always, actually."
You are Alfie Solomons!
[Passive - Highly Unpredictable] - Alife Solomons is a very unpredictable man and uses that prominent trait to dominate and sow fear into everyone around him. At all times during the game, you must role-play Alfie. Be brash, unpredictable, and intimidating. If you successfully do this, you will be bulletproof.

[Active - Services] - While being a gangster, Alfie is also a businessman. An excellent businessman at that. He secretly owns a rum distillery that he covers up as a bakery. During the day phase, open up your "bakery" for business. It will close after the first 2 customers enter. These customers will be your clients. You will conduct business with your clients in a discord server with your identity hidden. Each client gets their own server with you.
--- [Brown Bread or White Bread] - Alfie's clients will have the option of white bread or brown bread. Both in actuality mean white rum or brown rum. These shall be codenames for your business dealings. You will have to ask your client what they prefer.
  • White Rum: the client will receive some men from you for protection for one night. You will need to target the player for the protection to happen.
  • Brown Rum: if the client would like to assassinate someone, you can carry it out for them. You must carry this out within 2 nights of the finished deal. The kill doesn't need to be successful for it to count. You get only one shot per assassination.
--- [Haggle] - It's time to decide the price. After determining what the client wants, it's time to find out what you will receive in return. The client can pay you by giving you their vote power, ability, or whatever from them that you think is valuable enough to cover the purchase. You'll keep it for as long as the deal lasts (either when the time is up or you carry it out). You and the client can argue in the server about how much they'll pay you. Once a price is determined, post this gif: https://ibb.co/N9CyRN2 to let me know that a deal has been made.
--- [Betrayal] - Alfie doesn't give a fuck about his clients. He's willing to betray them whenever he wants and however he wants. At any time before the time limit of the deal is up, you may call off your men. Your client will be informed that they have been betrayed by you.

[Active - Shoot that boy in the face from the good family] - "Aright, Ollie, I want you to go outside, yeah, and shoot that boy in the face from the good family, aright." -Alfie Solomons (actual quote). If you feel as if you're being wronged or ticked during a deal with a client, you may have them shot on the spot, injuring them and disabling one of their abilities for a cycle (this will however take away an asset that can be used in the deal). [3-shots]

[Active - Fuck Off] - Mr. Solomons doesn't like to be bothered and sometimes prefers to be left to himself. At night, activate this ability to have all actions fail on you. Your visitors will receive this message: Your target has told you to fuck off. Certain actions may bypass this.

Primary Wincon - Successfully carry out 3 deals
Secondary Wincon - Betray at least 2 clients
Tatiana role:

"Have you not heard? We have no morals, we Russians."
You are Princess Tatiana Petrovna!
[Passive - Fleeing Princess] - Princess Tatiana and her family are royalty in Russia and due to the Russian revolution, they fleed. As such, you are immune to all types of investigations.

[Passive - Batshit Crazy] - Tatiana is one of the craziest characters in the show if not the craziest. During the day phase, act hysterical, and insane, while also being perfectly sane. Successfully doing so will make you bulletproof the following night.

[Active - Cursed Jewels] - Tatiana's family possesses several cursed jewels that are scattered in the game. Tatiana wishes to have them for herself, however, she lacks the means of getting them herself so she has to make a deal with a gangster. At night, target a player to make a deal with them. The details of the deal are listed below:
If the target accepts then they and Tatiana may secretly message each other 3 times a day individually. The target will be tasked to steal a jewel from someone who possesses it. The one way to steal a jewel is by killing the player, so it helps if the target has killing abilities. If they successfully retrieve it, you will automatically obtain the jewel and the target will receive a super-modifier buff to their role.

The target will not know these details when you target them. They will simply be asked: "[???] would like to make a deal with you. Do you accept or decline?" If they accepted, nearly all of the above will be told to them (what wouldn't is the reward).

You can have multiple deals active at the same time.

The players who have the jewels will be cursed with a debuff of some kind. You will not know what this debuff is.

[Active - Curing Sadness] - Tatiana is very adept at seducing someone as a way to heal their sadness. At night, target a player to seduce them. The player will be role blocked and if they have a jewel, you will obtain it. [2-shots]

Wincon - Find at least 3 Jewels
@Ekkologix @Peroroncino here is your hidden mafia role and the hidden mechanics:
>>> Season 6 spoilers. Read at your own discretion <<<
Hidden Mechanics for Michael -
If before Day 5 Michael is able to get 1 wagon he started lynched, he will betray Tommy. Michael will receive a new wincon: Marry Gina. The marriage can happen if either Michael or Gina visit each other by the end of Night 5. Once that happens, Michael will join Gina's mafia team gaining their wincon in the process. If they had visited each other prior to Michael getting 2 wagons lynched, then once Michael betrays Tommy, he will automatically marry Gina and join the team. Michael will receive a new role.

If Michael lynches Father Hughes, he may use any of his [Legitimate Business] abilities for free for 1 night.

Michael's Mafia Role:

"Go on, Tom. Go on, cut me. Like the good old days. Or... see this for what it is. A natural succession... that somebody must happen."
You are Michael Gray!
[Passive - Revenge] - Michael develops a hatred for his cousin, Thomas Shelby for how his ambitions led to the death of Michael's mother, Polly. If Michael performs the faction kill on Tommy, it will be a super-kill.

[Active - Illegitimate Business] - As a full-on gangster now, Michael takes part in the illegitimate business side of it as well. Lynch a townie to gain money, lynching a scum will make you lose money. With the money you gain, you may buy an ability from the list below:
Cigarette - Smoke a cigarette to target a player at night and steal their action that night. The player won't be role blocked but you will gain the ability they used that night as a 1-shot. £100
Whiskey - Drink some whiskey to target a player at night and jail keep them. £150
Bomb - Plant a bomb at someone's house at night. The following night, the player will blow up and die to an unstoppable kill that bypasses protections. Bulletproof vests can protect the player, however. £300
Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Mafia

Nnv Drago mvp, it seems that Alfie rly wanted to kill us, well gg.
The Alfie role was great, this was rly a game mover.
Ouch lol

and the role is really a game mover, you truly feel like alfie in the show, but it really depends on the player how they utilize the role. Mafia could of taken advantage of it, but they refused to join my bakery which I am not sure why. We could of made so much deals together lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.