Status
Not open for further replies.
How did Yo help you out?

I granted him his victory by first, hinting to him that you have a jewel, and I killed JG for him because she had the last jewel and he needed it to win, since he was out of stealing shots.

Also wait, based on what did you want xyz to stay alive? What was in it for you?
I wanted to have overall control over the thread, not wanting one side to dominate too much over the other side. For example, I went on a townie killing streak for a while to tip the balance back to mafia. Since they were getting rekt early on. The only reason I killed flower tho was because she jailed me. If she didn't I would of let her live, you never jail me and get another day to tell the tale. I also took into consideration my clients to make sure they are happy. For you need your clients to be satisfied with your services. I gave away information to some players to influence the thread. Like alot of work went behind the scenes lol.

This is bullshit. I was so obvtown and you killed me because you were scum siding and Drago even said in the dead chat you are scum siding.
Well, I wasn't the one who killed you. Marimo is the one who suggested you to die and I didn't oppose to it. So if you want to blame anyone for your death. Blame Marimo, since he is the one who ordered your death and I simply did it for him lol.

I granted him his victory by first, hinting to him that you have a jewel, and I killed JG for him because she had the last jewel and he needed it to win, since he was out of stealing shots.

I wanted to have overall control over the thread, not wanting one side to dominate too much over the other side. For example, I went on a townie killing streak for a while to tip the balance back to mafia. Since they were getting rekt early on. The only reason I killed flower tho was because she jailed me. If she didn't I would of let her live, you never jail me and get another day to tell the tale. I also took into consideration my clients to make sure they are happy. For you need your clients to be satisfied with your services. I gave away information to some players to influence the thread. Like alot of work went behind the scenes lol.
What do you mean, I told Yo I had a jewel :milaugh:

Oh I see, so working on balance.

I actually hinted that you might have the jewel before you outed, remember before you said anything. YoTan was asking you questions if you have jewels or not? hahaha yep, thanks for confirming it to him tho.
He seemed *fairly* innocent so I decided to give him my jewels. I don’t remember you talking about it though

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir what was Zolos role?
Ah, forgot to show his. Here:

"I can't tell you what we're doing but I'll show you where we are."
You are Johnny Dogs!

[Active - The Supportive Type] - Johnny is the best support someone can get when doing the dirty work, he get rids of bodies for you. Each Night you may target a player and if ability fails on them, you'll carry that out for them. You'll know the effect of the ability you performed and gain it as a one-shot. Although, you won't learn the name of the player who used it.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Peaky Blinders

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
@MangoSenpai [Linda Shelby] has been killed.​

@BakiDou [Aberama Gold] has been killed.​

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE [Grace Burgess] has been killed.​

And with that, @Zolo remains the only townie left in the game. All threats to town have been eliminated, as such, Town has won the game! Alfie Solomons (@SoulKiller ) and Tatiana Petrovna (@Yo Tan Wa ) have achieved their wincons as well. Congratulations to the winners! Unfortunately, for @Lindltaylor his secondary wincon was not achieved so he will not be winning with the rest of town.

Thank you everybody for playing! I hope you all enjoyed the game. I understand there are some criticisms over my decision to leave indies who have already won remaining in the game. I understand these criticisms and I apologize for that decision. I see how it had negatively impacted the game and this was a learning experience for me.

This marks the end of my final game and thus the end of my days as a host and player. Once again, thank you all for playing. If you would like to be added to the dead chat, let me know.

Lol @hime maybe zolo was the play hahh

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
@Dragomir I still remember you were the first person to introduce me to mafia and teach me how to play when you hosted tos nearly 2 years ago. Seeing this might be the last game you host here is bittersweet. thanks for this one and all the other games drago .

came close to winning guys
sorry we couldnt get it through

@Flowa @MUUGEN @Adam 🍎 @hime
Technically speaking town was not supposed to win this game, and I was aiming only to have indie roles only to survive and win the game which would of been easily achieved, since I didn't think town or mafia deserved the win. But I guess good Drago had other plans for townies lol. But yea, you are welcome for winning mate.
techno you should’ve been game removed or became a stump once wincon was achieved same with Yo but scum was absolute shot and I wasn’t really available to play d1 both my spite lunches were purple so you should’ve followed me. Plus I smoked Emi sorry lind said he was in neighbor chat with you so I made the executive decision killing you over zolo.

Technically speaking town was not supposed to win this game, and I was aiming only to have indie roles only to survive and win the game which would of been easily achieved, since I didn't think town or mafia deserved the win. But I guess good Drago had other plans for townies lol. But yea, you are welcome for winning mate.
you owe me one
hope you know that

Status
Not open for further replies.