Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I didn't spite killed flower, not sure why this is a thing? she fucked with me by jailing me and interrupting my business deals. You don't fuck with Alfie business like that, so I basically repaid her by killing her instead of nat lol. I am pretty sure you can understand. If anything blame flower for jailing me, if she didn't I would of let her see another day lol.

Also, I was aiming to have indies alone win, in my eyes. The indies won and the indies alone. Zolo would of been lynched next DP lol.
I mean all she did was jail and open up a line of talking with you cause you were Alfienothing negative happened to you other than winning one day earlier which I still say was too easy of a wc to achieve by how quick both you and Yo won.

don’t see any real other reasoning to kill her there other than spite 🤷🏻‍♂️ Lol
I beg to differ, but it's whatever.
meh you’ve been on your pissy mode lately so hopefully it has subsided and isn’t shown in op game.

was it discussed further, no it wasn’t it was a point made to the player who said they weren’t even going to let town win there and I simply replied saying he shouldn’t have been in that long you simply extended the conversation further if you were over it you should’ve just stayed quiet.

I mean all she did was jail and open up a line of talking with you cause you were Alfienothing negative happened to you other than winning one day earlier which I still say was too easy of a wc to achieve by how quick both you and Yo won.
Just because I make it look easy, does not mean it's necessarily easy ;D

don’t see any real other reasoning to kill her there other than spite 🤷🏻‍♂️ Lol.
yea denying my business is a problem, if she wanted to communicate with me. She could of visited my bakery instead. If alfie in the show was thrown in prison and you stopped his business, what do you think alfie would do to you? Exactly, as I said. You fuck with alfie and his business, you die. I don't care who you are. Too bad you subbed into a dying slot lol.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

don’t see any real other reasoning to kill her there other than spite 🤷🏻‍♂️ Lol

meh you’ve been on your pissy mode lately so hopefully it has subsided and isn’t shown in op game.

was it discussed further, no it wasn’t it was a point made to the player who said they weren’t even going to let town win there and I simply replied saying he shouldn’t have been in that long you simply extended the conversation further if you were over it you should’ve just stayed quiet.
You do realise I wasn't specifically directing my comment towards and about you, ya?

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
You do realise I wasn't specifically directing my comment towards and about you, ya?
you still had something to say when it was two players who weren’t even discussing it in the dead chat inor we were actually discussing it. If you weren’t intending it to be directed at us you wouldn’t have said anything, it’s that simple.

You can just leave it that cause I won’t respond further.

Alfie Solomons (@SoulKiller ) and Tatiana Petrovna (@Yo Tan Wa ) have achieved their wincons as well.

@Dragomir thanks for the game.

@Joygirl i tried to find loopholes in my role to not have to kill ya but host didn't agree and was told game ends if Mafia dies, in the end well hope ya understand it was strictly business 🤭,

Also Town played shite in end, voting Lind when he kept hinting Tommy Shelby, not voting Adam with us or not trying to find the last skoom in end. I told ya guys there were one last remaining...
Anyway Alfie helped me win so understand i returned the favour, no hard feelings @town @mafia.

@SoulKiller we did it:moonwalk:

Pleasure doing business with ya Alfie.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
@Zolo my boy, I towncleared you with my lynch and people started to believe in me.
you made it to the far end of the game, I am proud of you, gg wp Zolo!

vote MVP Zolo

also wp to all the skooms, especially the indie skooms <3
Dude indies won... its like the most useless player :josad:

Technically speaking town was not supposed to win this game, and I was aiming only to have indie roles only to survive and win the game which would of been easily achieved, since I didn't think town or mafia deserved the win. But I guess good Drago had other plans for townies lol. But yea, you are welcome for winning mate.
cuz your broken ability cucked everyone.
kill all indies

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@MangoSenpai [Linda Shelby] has been killed.​

@BakiDou [Aberama Gold] has been killed.​

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE [Grace Burgess] has been killed.​

And with that, @Zolo remains the only townie left in the game. All threats to town have been eliminated, as such, Town has won the game! Alfie Solomons (@SoulKiller ) and Tatiana Petrovna (@Yo Tan Wa ) have achieved their wincons as well. Congratulations to the winners! Unfortunately, for @Lindltaylor his secondary wincon was not achieved so he will not be winning with the rest of town.

Thank you everybody for playing! I hope you all enjoyed the game. I understand there are some criticisms over my decision to leave indies who have already won remaining in the game. I understand these criticisms and I apologize for that decision. I see how it had negatively impacted the game and this was a learning experience for me.

This marks the end of my final game and thus the end of my days as a host and player. Once again, thank you all for playing. If you would like to be added to the dead chat, let me know.

Wow, I did not expect this at all haha. But Congrats to all my fellow townies! I don’t know, but I’m so happy everyone of you won!

For players saying town didn’t deserve to win, it was only in the end, we played well enough to have 6 scum dead by Night 3 and one of the Townies that died was only due to a modkill.

We started extremely strong and ended weak, but Town, I hope you all stand tall.

Congrats to @Yo Tan Wa and @SoulKiller as well! You guys played really well and thanks for siding with Town near the end.

For the scum teams. Great attempt and tough luck, but it was fun playing with you guys.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Wow, I did not expect this at all haha. But Congrats to all my fellow townies! I don’t know, but I’m so happy everyone of you won!

For players saying town didn’t deserve to win, it was only in the end, we played well enough to have 6 scum dead by Night 3 and one of the Townies that died was only due to a modkill.

We started extremely strong and ended weak, but Town, I hope you all stand tall.

Congrats to @Yo Tan Wa and @SoulKiller as well! You guys played really well and thanks for siding with Town near the end.

For the scum teams. Great attempt and tough luck, but it was fun playing with you guys.
Indies never side with town, they only miscalculated, it wasnt their plan to win with town

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Now for the man himself @Dragomir thank you so much for not only this amazing game with such creative roles, but for everything you’ve done as a host and a player for this site and section.

Few hosts take criticism in a healthy like you do and I know how hard it is to defend your choices against the majority because you’d have your own line of thought in your mind when you were designing the game. I will tell you that I loved it from the beginning to the end. Was so enjoyable.

It really is bittersweet like Lanji said to see you go. I won’t stop you from your decision no matter how badly I want to, but I wish you all the best for anything and everything you aspire to do in life from here on out.

Thank you so much for everything.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Indies never side with town, they only miscalculated, it wasnt their plan to win with town
Yeah I know. We won luckily because no one killed you and you survived when Soul wanted only the indies to win.

But they did side with Town against Adam, so for that I gotta give my thanks. And Yo tan especially helped me a lot in the day phase I was lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.