Status
Not open for further replies.
techno you should’ve been game removed or became a stump once wincon was achieved same with Yo but scum was absolute shot and I wasn’t really available to play d1 both my spite lunches were purple so you should’ve followed me. Plus I smoked Emi sorry lind said he was in neighbor chat with you so I made the executive decision killing you over zolo.
This game removal thing was brought to my attention later into the game. But I personally don't agree with it, ofcourse I have no problem if it was stated in my role I would be removed. But I don't think you should remove indies per say. I played as true to the Alfie character as possible and you can bet your ass I enjoyed every second of it. If this was actual peaky blinders, then alfie simply gained soo much power over the other factions and wanted to reign the city supreme and make it jew city.

Simple as that lol.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This game removal thing was brought to my attention later into the game. But I personally don't agree with it, ofcourse I have no problem if it was stated in my role I would be removed. But I don't think you should remove indies per say. I played as true to the Alfie character as possible and you can bet your ass I enjoyed every second of it. If this was actual peaky blinders, then alfie simply gained soo much power over the other factions and wanted to reign the city supreme and make it jew city.

Simple as that lol.
Uh, I'm pretty sure everywhere you've played that an Indie, when they've won the game, is removed from said game. That's the point of contention here, which is pretty cut and dry. I don't know why we're still talking about it though, the host has even agreed that it was an error and he simply didn't know that this is how it is resolved, it feels like people are ranting for the sake of ranting at this stage.

Uh, I'm pretty sure everywhere you've played that an Indie, when they've won the game, is removed from said game. That's the point of contention here, which is pretty cut and dry. I don't know why we're still talking about it though, the host has even agreed that it was an error and he simply didn't know that this is how it is resolved, it feels like people are ranting for the sake of ranting at this stage.
Do I look like I am ranting? I have different opinion regarding the situation and replied to Muugen since he brought it up, we can discuss about it in VC sometime if you like. If the host intends for an indie to be removed after achieving his wincon, that's a different story, but I don't think that was the case here. Also, it does not make sense in this current situation, especially if you know the flavor of the show and how big of a factor alfie plays in the entire show. I even told Drago to make my wincon harder to achieve if he wants lol. If this was actual peaky blinder, you can believe alfie would of killed everyone and took control over the city, which is exactly what i was trying to do lol and I technically done it.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
no one is ranting here……

Oh you meant lanji

@MUUGEN Yes I did, I convinced baki to shoot him lol. I was under the impression there was a 3rd indie.... and didn't wanna risk shooting mango/zolo and kill my fellow indie player. But that was not the case, if I had knew that I would of let lanji survive for one more day. But rip.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Oh you meant lanji

@MUUGEN Yes I did, I convinced baki to shoot him lol. I was under the impression there was a 3rd indie.... and didn't wanna risk shooting mango/zolo and kill my fellow indie player. But that was not the case, if I had knew that I would of let lanji survive for one more day. But rip.
Meh well your spite kill on flower pretty much fucked us, and killing Tink you really took our w away from us here.

better hope I don’t get a killing role anytime soon haha

Ratchet

Do I look like I am ranting? I have different opinion regarding the situation and replied to Muugen since he brought it up, we can discuss about it in VC sometime if you like. If the host intends for an indie to be removed after achieving his wincon, that's a different story, but I don't think that was the case here. Also, it does not make sense in this current situation, especially if you know the flavor of the show and how big of a factor alfie plays in the entire show. I even told Drago to make my wincon harder to achieve if he wants lol. If this was actual peaky blinder, you can believe alfie would of killed everyone and took control over the city, which is exactly what i was trying to do lol and I technically done it.
Please actually read my posts. I wasn't saying *you* were ranting, that wouldn't even make sense, I was saying several players have spent several days ranting about Indies remaining in the game after their wincon, and that, in my view, the discussion has long since ran its course. Why would I even think you would be ranting about Indies remaining in the game when you were said indie, remaining in the game? Like come on.

Meh well your spite kill on flower pretty much fucked us, and killing Tink you really took our w away from us here.

better hope I don’t get a killing role anytime soon haha
I didn't spite killed flower, not sure why this is a thing? she fucked with me by jailing me and interrupting my business deals. You don't fuck with Alfie business like that, so I basically repaid her by killing her instead of nat lol. I am pretty sure you can understand. If anything blame flower for jailing me, if she didn't I would of let her see another day lol.

Also, I was aiming to have indies alone win, in my eyes. The indies won and the indies alone. Zolo would of been lynched next DP lol.

Please actually read my posts. I wasn't saying *you* were ranting, that wouldn't even make sense, I was saying several players have spent several days ranting about Indies remaining in the game after their wincon, and that, in my view, the discussion has long since ran its course. Why would I even think you would be ranting about Indies remaining in the game when you were said indie, remaining in the game? Like come on.
Chill, I was not sure who it was directed to, you replied to me, so I assumed it was toward me.

Ratchet

Chill, I was not sure who it was directed to, you replied to me, so I assumed it was toward me.
I replied to you to address the part about Indies remaining in the game, and then added that complaints around that have all been heard by now anyway, so there was no reason for players to keep telling Drago off over it.

I replied to you to address the part about Indies remaining in the game, and then added that complaints around that have all been heard by now anyway, so there was no reason for players to keep telling Drago off over it.
I did read through it, and I see what drago vision regarding my role was when he made it. Wasn't a fan of players offing him over it tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.