Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t shed even one tear yesterday. Lmfao

I did cry when I read the full spoilers for 1055. I’m going to miss owning Yonko fans actually being a moderate challenge, Green Bull completely ended the Yonko hype this chapter.

Admiral vs Yonko was…fun, but now Yonko fans can join that hentai clown, wacking off to fantasy women in their basements lol.
You had some crybaby post about a sinking ship lmfao. Don’t even get me started on the fragile boy Linyagi who people thought was going to kill himself over a manga.

you always default to trying to paint your opposition as basement dwelling virgins. You know how cringey that is? It’s peak edgelord loser talk. Grow the fuck up little Lee.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

We Yonkous fans are totally shaken by the amount of LS we received in this chapter, Green Bull is very dangerous.

1º Knock out 0 people = W.

2º Temporarily immobilize conscious people = W.

3º Admit the inferiority of all admirals to KAIDOU = W.

4º Paralyze and scream in pain for a Haki used at KM away = W.

5º Use your DF at full throttle to take on an inferior and injured group = W.

6º Facing an 8 year old who can barely use his powers = W , with the child screaming that he doesn't need help.

7º Having Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe watching the whole scene of the kid facing the dangerous GB and not being the least bit worried or thinking about interrupting = W.

8º Yamato stating that Luffy can deny GB=W.

9-º Momo yelling at Yamato to control himself and not help him = W.

I honestly think Shanks threw an AdvCoC flying slash at GB.

Why ?

- Because no matter how much CoC can intimidate someone. It doesnt physically hurt them. Greenbull was hurt by Shank's attack.
- Its ridiculous to believe Shanks can create magical AdvCoC explosions on people.
Could be but I think its just CoC usage...and hyping him...we know a similar thing happened in RED with momonga too.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
We Yonkous fans are totally shaken by the amount of LS we received in this chapter, Green Bull is very dangerous.

1º Knock out 0 people = W.

2º Temporarily immobilize conscious people = W.

3º Admit the inferiority of all admirals to KAIDOU = W.

4º Paralyze and scream in pain for a Haki used at KM away = W.

5º Use your DF at full throttle to take on an inferior and injured group = W.

6º Facing an 8 year old who can barely use his powers = W , with the child screaming that he doesn't need help.

7º Having Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe watching the whole scene of the kid facing the dangerous GB and not being the least bit worried or thinking about interrupting = W.

8º Yamato stating that Luffy can deny GB=W.

9-º Momo yelling at Yamato to control himself and not help him = W.

:risitameh:

I'm basically saying you can't read a children's manga for shit and "Low Top Tier" Yamato got bodied by Greenchad.
Lol you're the one who can't really

A zkk believer who also believed GB can easily beat Momo and co to get to luffy

Thinks I can't read a children manga when Ods said yamato can't fight per Momo request.

You right now "You can't read... yamato did fight even tho no panels or info stating she disobeyed Momo and fought" that's how 6ou sound

There's indeed no zoro fanboy who understand OP
Not one

:suresure:

Yeah

Hybrid Yamato needs go all out to stall kaido

Base yamato who didnt fight is trapped by GB

Is the same

Where did Yamato even get hurt?
Yamato is so powerless against GB that she doesn't have time to transform into hybrid, shows GB overwhelm her.

And Yamato is just gonna let GB sucks her out? That's bullshit if she doesn't fight :suresure:

Is it always getting hurt? Yamato can't even handle the branches is already a sign that she is being dominated in the fight. The next thing she's gonna get hurt is when GB sucks her nutrient, but thanks to Shanks she is saved.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Thats lowkey AdvCoC....

- Both not touching yet causing a massive explosion
- Black Lightning

They both just didnt know how to utilise it with their physical attacks. Luffy especially not knowing Ryou to let his haki flow from his arms.
It's a level-1 CoC clash:

Coating your attacks in CoC isn't advanced CoC; it's just a different application of it. CoC, when it's used to intimidate, doesn't even affect most fodder, so if Shanks manages to influence an admiral with it even for a bit, it's a huge feat.

You guys think Aramaki is completely leaving Wano?
I still think it's weird if Oda does not use his power to fully resote Wano
I think he's gonna get 1-3 more chapters , and in one of them maybe he'll fully restore Wano to greenery again .

Except Udon , snowy Ringo , and the part of Flower Capital he has restored .

Maybe he'll deal with Smoothie & Co. as well , at the very end . And then go back to Marine HQ .

Status
Not open for further replies.