Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pluton underneath Mt Fuji is not a surprise after the reveal it is in Wano .
What hits me the most ,is most likely the Massive Size of that thing:luchosop:
Wano is isolated but even if it wasnβ€˜t that thing is so well hidden they needed an actual Country or sacrificed an country ,and built a new one to hide Pluton.:saitahu:

Lol why else would they watch over them while they fight because at some point they would need help πŸ˜‚ thanks to Shanks they wasn't needed or did I miss where Yamato said we should call luffy and others for help:gokulaugh:

no, no, why aramaki bragged out about kill thousand only to get luffy the yonko but when the yonko appear he ran away ? Lmao

he even say if kaido the yonko around he wouldnt even dare to come

the guy is on the weed, he doesnt know what he say and what he does lmfao

YONKO>>Ladmiral the chicken

Sword and Admiral was abolished years ago. The primary sword representatives were @Light D Lamperouge who had the intelligence to drop this shitty ass manga, and @HA001 who went into exile lol.

Other than these two, swordbois had no one who stuck by team Chadmiral.
Then I can replace ha001 guy as zoro wank.
β€˜I always wank kizaru and my headcannon say kizaru is universal level and believe eos zoro is universal even 1% chance is happening.

mihawks get stopped by jozu, crocodile and buggy
shanks paralyzed and make admiral run away from long distance threat signal (plus he stop entire war with his threat)

Zorotards : mihawk stronger than shanks
It's the classic "Mihawk takes baseless credit for any other swordman" gimmick. People like to treat Mihawk as some sort of grifter to who deserves credit for things instead of actual portrayal. Apparently haki is now swordsmanship exclusively, and because he's the WSS, any feat performed by anyone else is automatically attributed to him. Shanks doing what he did this chapter is purely attributed swordsmanship lmao.

Again, I will probably regret even posting this, because watch how the vultures come to swarm this comment, just like they did yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.