Fights or battles you would love to see in Dragon Ball ?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Personnaly I give the advantage to Jiren for now, he's also much more skilled and unlike Broly isn't a berserker who attack without thinking and with everything he has. Broly would certainely give him a very good fight but his lack of intelligence and skills could cost him against a foe like Moro who's very smart and cunning and who can absorb energy. Against Broly Moro would most likely take advantage of Broly's lack of intelligence and choose to use someone or something to distract the hulking Saiyan while he drains his ki instead of facing him directly.
How do you see Gogeta vs Jiren?

How do you see Gogeta vs Jiren?
I think that in his Limit-Breaker form and if he fights in his usual calm and controlled state Jiren would be able to give a real epic fight against Gogeta even if he would be at disadvantage and likely lose. I have the feeling that if he had fought in his usual state of mind LB Jiren would have won against MUI Goku at least by endurance instead of letting his rage control him and to fight in an erratic and aggressive way and to attack the spectators.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think that in his Limit-Breaker form and if he fights in his usual calm and controlled state Jiren would be able to give a real epic fight against Gogeta even if he would be at disadvantage and likely lose. I have the feeling that if he had fought in his usual state of mind LB Jiren would have won against MUI Goku at least by endurance instead of letting his rage control him and to fight in an erratic and aggressive way and to attack the spectators.
I feel Current anime Gogeta is stronger than MUI Goku but time limits are indeed an issue in DB usually

I feel Current anime Gogeta is stronger than MUI Goku but time limits are indeed an issue in DB usually
I feel that Gogeta would be superior in terms of raw power and endurance but that MUI Goku would give him a run for his money due to the incredible speed, agility and skills granted by UI auto-dodge and auto-attack. When I look at the difference in power between SSB Goku and Ultra Instinct-Sign Goku alone and then the difference in power between UI-Sign and MUI I do not think that even Gogeta would have a nice time against MUI Goku.

I'll go with team 1 since it's Super
Yes but if Cell, Buu and Janemba each receive a Ressurection F like power-up I would favor team 2 since they have so many incredible and imprevisible potential team-attacks such as Kid Buu launching ki attacks at Janemba only for him to use his portals so the attacks target Frieza or Cell instead, Kid Buu using his extended or enlarged punches or kicks or his mystic ball (when he rolls himself into a ball and launchs himself at his opponents) attacks in cunjunction of Janemba's portals for better precision and imprevisibility or Kid Buu restraining his opponent(s) with his body so Janemba can slice him/them with his sword while Kid Buu doesn't fear cutting.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I could see him and a ressurected Cell to ironically be the lesser evil fighting against a greater evil during a Hell breakout or Demon Realm arc.
I am loosely familiar with DBZ Heroes and DBS Heroes, which focuses a lot on the demons. I think it'd be great if they made an appearance and somehow those two became our protagonists, while Goku/Vegeta are off in Universe 6 for some Salada arc.

I am loosely familiar with DBZ Heroes and DBS Heroes, which focuses a lot on the demons. I think it'd be great if they made an appearance and somehow those two became our protagonists, while Goku/Vegeta are off in Universe 6 for some Salada arc.
Yep I really like Towa and Mira and am interested by Mechikabura the original demon god and King of the Demon Realm.