Fights or battles you would love to see in Dragon Ball ?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It seems that the next chapter of the manga version of Heroes (which is much better than the promotionnal anime) will see Hit and Jiren teaming up against Hearts the main antagonist of Super Dragon Ball Heroes. That's definitively something I'd love to see.
Is there an available English translation? I watched a few episodes of Super Heroes online and found it. . Entertaining and interesting, but the wiki has Heroes being so much crazier.

Is there an available English translation? I watched a few episodes of Super Heroes online and found it. . Entertaining and interesting, but the wiki has Heroes being so much crazier.
I haven't found an english translation for Heroes manga chapters after chapter 6 yet. However I know that you can find raws of the not translated yet chapters on Bashamaru or Majin Booty's blog on Tumblr and that Unreallentgaming has posted videos about the chapters on his YouTube chain.

Here's a link to a video about the images released.

I find Heroes manga to be much better than the anime, the story is more constructed and detailled and the non-saiyans allies of the heroes are better treated in the manga than in the anime, being less nerfed and having more moments to shine. For example in the manga Hit was able of giving a fight against Fused Zamasu and had to be distracted by Hearts so Zamasu could stab him in the back, Toppo is being obviously overpowered by Cumber but still manages to fight and manages to match the Evil Saiyan after going in GOD mode, Dyspo appears in the manga and is able to overpower Oren to give a fight against Laggs, Jiren obliterates Kamioren and is able of breaking Hearts' cubes unlike in the anime, etc...

Also in the manga Cumber's defeat to Golden Metal Cooler is justified with him having been heavely injured and weakened by his fight with Toppo and by having been accidently hit by Ultimate Kamioren and Zamasu actually tries to double-cross Hearts and to get the Universe Seed's power for himself only to be foiled by Laggs.
Post automatically merged:

Another I d love is Frieza vs Cell but it ain't a rematch
Yes and while a Cell vs Frieza match would be enjoyable it would be better imo to see them teaming-up.

Last edited:
The fight I would also love to see is a fight between Yamoshi, the original Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan God, and Cumber the most evil and powerful of the ancient evil Saiyans. There are some nice fan mangas about Yamoshi's story and many of them include Cumber who is depicted as a former friend of Yamoshi who became his greatest ennemy and opponent.