Fights or battles you would love to see in Dragon Ball ?

I want to see Kale in Broly movie mode with that level of aggressity:cheers:
We already did at the TOP before Caulifla finally managed to help her tame her fury and bestial instincts. The difference between her and Super Broly is that she doesn't have an adaptative ability being closer to the original movie in terms of power.

I'd like to see Dyspo with a boost and above all after having learnt from the tournament and stopped using linear movements that makes him too previsible. By using non-linear movements and acrobatics as well and using his speed more creativelu Dyspo would be a terrifying opponent.

I'd like to see Dyspo with a boost and above all after having learnt from the tournament and stopped using linear movements that makes him too previsible. By using non-linear movements and acrobatics as well and using his speed more creativelu Dyspo would be a terrifying opponent.
Dyspo potara fused with his own clone :cheers:

It seems that the next chapter of the manga version of Heroes (which is much better than the promotionnal anime) will see Hit and Jiren teaming up against Hearts the main antagonist of Super Dragon Ball Heroes. That's definitively something I'd love to see.