Fights or battles you would love to see in Dragon Ball ?

Which fights or battles would you really love to see happening in Dragon Ball universe ?

I would love to see Vegeta and Hit rematch, Goku and Jiren having a friendly rematch after the TOP with Goku reawakening UI and Jiren having learnt from his confrontation with UI at the Tournament of Power, Goku Black vs Frieza which would be a nice Evil vs Evil fight with two gigantic egos clashing, Broly vs UI Goku, Cell vs Frieza vs Kid or Super Buu in the ultimate Evil vs Evil fight, Anilaza returning against a large group of powerful fighters, another universal tournament more friendly than the TOP, etc...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Perfect Cell vs Dabura

Pre-Suicide Cell and Dabura should be incredibly close in power and each have unique abilities that makes it more than a regular match.

Bojack vs Broly (Movie 8)

It was generally a rule that each movie villain was > than the previous. But I feel like both characters are close in power and brawlers that this could be a very compelling match to watch play out.

Buuhan vs Toppo

Toppo probably sweeps but I think the strongest iteration of Buu with gohan to boost him might be competitive in the Mid tiers of Super, and id consider base Toppo upper mid tier.

An evil vs evil battle like Frieza, Cooler and their forces against the Demon Realm hordes or Frieza's forces against Moro and his criminal army or Goku Black and Future Zamasu vs Kid Buu and Janemba or Broly vs Kid Buu and Janemba.

Bogard

You can't win
Perfect Cell vs Dabura - They were mentioned to be around the same level, but i'm curious to how Dabura would deal with Cell's regeneration and how Cell would deal with Dabura's magic

Cooler vs Namek Freeza - just to end the debate

Shin vs Namek Freeza - It was mentioned that Shin was stronger, but Shin never really had a good fighting moment, so was curious to how he'd handle Freeza

Movie 1 Broly vs Cell - Could have been another interesting fight

SSJ3 Goku vs Super Buu - just to end the debate of who is stronger

C16 vs First Form Cell - uninterrupted this time just to see who would have won

Vegeta vs Zarbon(2nd fight) - I'm interested in how this fight would have gone if Vegeta didn't cheated with the sand

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Perfect Cell vs Dabura - They were mentioned to be around the same level, but i'm curious to how Dabura would deal with Cell's regeneration and how Cell would deal with Dabura's magic

Cooler vs Namek Freeza - just to end the debate

Shin vs Namek Freeza - It was mentioned that Shin was stronger, but Shin never really had a good fighting moment, so was curious to how he'd handle Freeza

Movie 1 Broly vs Cell - Could have been another interesting fight

SSJ3 Goku vs Super Buu - just to end the debate of who is stronger

C16 vs First Form Cell - uninterrupted this time just to see who would have won

Vegeta vs Zarbon(2nd fight) - I'm interested in how this fight would have gone if Vegeta didn't cheated with the sand
Cell was stronger than dabura.
Goku and vegeta were lambasting gohan when he fought dabura saying hes gotten weaker than he was when he fought cell.
In a fight between the two. Whatever dabura turns to stone cell can rip off and re grow.

Bogard

You can't win
Cell was stronger than dabura.
Goku and vegeta were lambasting gohan when he fought dabura saying hes gotten weaker than he was when he fought cell.
In a fight between the two. Whatever dabura turns to stone cell can rip off and re grow.
Yes Gohan had gotten weaker, but that Gohan was stronger than Cell as well, so it didn't mean much. Goku said he was as strong as Cell

And that was before even seeing him fighting. When he actually saw him fight, he even added, he is stronger than he originally thought after seeing his magic

He had a small advantage over Gohan during that fight(Gohan was panting at the end when he wasn't). And Dabura even implied later that he was holding back still

Cell's regeneration on the other hand is based on Piccolo's, depending on if his cranial nerve system is still intact. So depending on the way Dabura uses his magic attack on him, it could definitely be interesting to see

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
BB codes just decided to multiple on me..
I feel like Dabura has an edge due to his saliva and other magical abilities. He's almost as versatile as Cell, and their powers are extremely comparable. Albeit, I sometimes think the Cell that Dabura was compared to was the final-version of Cell they saw, Super-Perfect Cell.

Cooler vs Namek Freeza
- just to end the debate
Cooler's tough, because the canon material released in those booklets stated that only Kold was comparable to Frieza, but even he was below Frieza's power. In their true forms, Frieza likely sweeps. But with the 5th form, I'd probably put money on Cooler at a High Difficulty. More so for the consistency of his form, being able to defeat Frieza via attrition.

Shin vs Namek Freeza
- It was mentioned that Shin was stronger, but Shin never really had a good fighting moment, so was curious to how he'd handle Freeza
Very weird, just reread the Viz manga of the beginning of the Buu Saga. Shin says he (and all the other, stronger Supreme Kai) could destroy Frieza in a singular hit. So, that puts Shin anywhere from Android17/18 level to maybe, being generous, Vegeta at the Cell Games.

Movie 1 Broly vs Cell
- Could have been another interesting fight
Def a fun fight, but I think Cell would still win. Assuming this is Perfect Cell and not Super Perfect Cell. Cell's got too many techniques and regeneration to help him, and Broly's vulnerable at his abdomen. Not to mention Bojack seemed less impressive against Teen Gohan than even Perfect Cell's pathetic display, and the movie-writers always make the following movie villains > the previous incarnations. Safe to say Cell would win.

SSJ3 Goku vs Super Buu
- just to end the debate of who is stronger
Tbh, I still favor SSSj3 Goku if he could somehow combat the stamina issue. Super Buu was said to just be superior in terms of fighting, but had the same power, IIRC. So it's just a smarter martial artist version of Majin Buu. I just don't think Goku could finish Buu off with his Buu-Saga limitations.

C16 vs First Form Cell
- uninterrupted this time just to see who would have won
Creepy Cell would win.

Vegeta vs Zarbon(2nd fight)
- I'm interested in how this fight would have gone if Vegeta didn't cheated with the sand
Lmao. Zarbon. He's an underrated character. I think that ends the same way, just Vegeta getting a bigger zenkai boost from being beaten.

Moro and one or several other villains vs Broly. Broly would have the power advantage at first but if the fight become too long Moro would be able to drain him of his ki just like he did with Goku and Vegeta.

Yeah what do you believe the outcome with Jiren would be instead
That depends of how Jiren fights, if he waste his time fighting the others or not finishing off Moro the wizard would drain his ki but if he realizes that Moro can absorb ki and is the most dangerous opponent and confront him before Moro can drain his ki he should win.

That depends of how Jiren fights, if he waste his time fighting the others or not finishing off Moro the wizard would drain his ki but if he realizes that Moro can absorb ki and is the most dangerous opponent and confront him before Moro can drain his ki he should win.
I have them equal but Jiren has more fighting experience than Broly

I have them equal but Jiren has more fighting experience than Broly
Personnaly I give the advantage to Jiren for now, he's also much more skilled and unlike Broly isn't a berserker who attack without thinking and with everything he has. Broly would certainely give him a very good fight but his lack of intelligence and skills could cost him against a foe like Moro who's very smart and cunning and who can absorb energy. Against Broly Moro would most likely take advantage of Broly's lack of intelligence and choose to use someone or something to distract the hulking Saiyan while he drains his ki instead of facing him directly.