Status
Not open for further replies.
As a new player you hesitate in speaking anything in thread

Monochrome color came with confidence when he wasn't even under the pressure

He stole invest and then investigated me?

@MonochromeYoru is this correct?

Why you stole investigation?
I didnt steal the investigation result. I got the result of the first investigation of the phase too. As in whoever investigated you got the result, and i got it too. Atleast that's what i understood.

If Mono got sth from last night, there has to be a player who checked Reborn that phase, too. It‘s not on the WU associated with a character/flavour, so if somebody did, they can reveal. But if not Mono might just be lying here.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If Mono got sth from last night, there has to be a player who checked Reborn that phase, too. It‘s not on the WU associated with a character/flavour, so if somebody did, they can reveal. But if not Mono might just be lying here.
If I am getting this right then there are two options here

First,

Lucci stole Ace invest

Lucci investigated me and got result

Monochrome color got result too

Second,

Monochrome is Lucci

And, came out in open that he got result on me

Problem with second option is that it doesn't make sense as gameplay

MC wasn't a sus and not under any pressure to come out to reveal this info to gain town cred. He doesn't need to do anything to gain town cred as no one was sussing him

As scum his best bet would be to withhold this info instead of town clearing me

Has Chuck contributed anything he’s usually scum when he’s afk?
I'm working. I'll be home in 4 hours or so. This whole thing and I've said it both when I was town and when I was scum milion times already and you should know that. If you have something against me, bring it up. This thing looks opportunistic af especially since I said earlier i might not be here for a long time.

If I am getting this right then there are two options here

First,

Lucci stole Ace invest

Lucci investigated me and got result

Monochrome color got result too

Second,

Monochrome is Lucci

And, came out in open that he got result on me

Problem with second option is that it doesn't make sense as gameplay

MC wasn't a sus and not under any pressure to come out to reveal this info to gain town cred. He doesn't need to do anything to gain town cred as no one was sussing him

As scum his best bet would be to withhold this info instead of town clearing me
Why are you calling him Monochrome Color btw?

I’m not aware who’s Lucci in all honesty. Even if I was, I’d still announce him to the thread because how dare he revive me back and make me his bird. >.>
Don‘t lie lol:

became a bird... @Kagurashii has returned back to the game as Hattori the bird to help Rob Lucci and the Marines
It‘s probably like a pet mechanic. Lucci gets some abilities by you being a bird and you have a chat with him to help him out. It sounds like what Broki did to me in Favs last year. She got a superkill and I was a tree stump and her helper from that point on.

Status
Not open for further replies.