Status
Not open for further replies.
This was one of the first abilities used in day 1
Flash Dial was activated to reveal the write up which crocodile tried to cult someone was on Reborn
Does this count as an investigation?

Mono said the stolen invest was Reborn appearing as town.
The only invests which were shown last day were Ace‘ and Enel‘s. Ace‘ was stolen by Lucci, so that adds up lol. Also, if I understood Conquist correctly he might be Ace who checked Reborn and had his result stolen, that‘s why he suspects Mono of being Lucci.

The only invests which were shown last day were Ace‘ and Enel‘s. Ace‘ was stolen by Lucci, so that adds up lol. Also, if I understood Conquist correctly he might be Ace who checked Reborn and had his result stolen, that‘s why he suspects Mono of being Lucci.
Didnt lucci steal ace's investigation result on day 1? I got this result at the end of night phase tho

At 2:51pm eastern time the night phase has just ended and day 2 began.
If it does indeed steal the first invest of the phase, you expect the invest to be in this here but it's nowhere to be found

If it's day 1, these qualify as first invests
Flash Dial was activated to reveal the write up which crocodile tried to cult someone was on Reborn
Hiken was activated to investigate a player but it activated Luccis Leopard Form to steal the investigation result

Flash dial shouldn't be considered an invest as it only revealed cult target not faction

:hapnoel:

Yo, skimmed through

Daz bones was activated to become super bulletproof for 2 cycles
Why is it Red? Is it mistake or Crocodile turned into town?

Hattori was activated, even after a hard fought victory Kagurashii was not truly free...to find true freedom he became a bird... @Kagurashii has returned back to the game as Hattori the bird to help Rob Lucci and the Marines
Imagine if that was Hidden. Is that supposed to be that cult thing?

Eventfull night, also wasn’t Lucci roleblocked how is he using abilities.
Shanks roleblocked Lucci at night, right? This one appeared this day phase. I assume he used it when block wasn't working anymore.

Enel activated his burst mode which cannot be stopped. Gaining a 2nd win con for the rest of the game
:kidwat:

Oden Cosplayer was activated to copy Vergo and copy it.
Was it copied though?

I'm pretty sure getting the bird will give Lucci his invest immunity,
Imagine:
1. Uses assist to gain invest immunity,
2. Uses ability to gain invest immunity,
3. Summons minion to gain invest immunity.

Must be really afraid of investigations

You seem to have a lot of theories about this matter. Are you Lucci yourself?
fleetwat

Enel killing joygirl when she was lynched to oblivion is sus change my mind
Literally only thing suspicious there is that neutral role has super killshots. Neutral could mean something like "has to kill both town and scum", but that's not what Flower implied. Killing JG let us get rid of CL D1 without any drawbacks really. She's still town MVP atm alongside Shanks so I'd just stay away.

So...
I got the result of someone investigating Reborn and it was town. Is that worth anything?
Ofc.

He mentioned getting an invest from someone checking reborn, Ace’s invest was stolen by Lucci so Ace would know who he was investigating.
So he's basically either Ace or Lucci. So town or indie. None of them has any reason to lie about Reborn being town. That's good for Reborn at least.

@Ariess @Blue Can you confirm that the OP has no mistake in the listed alignments, or lack thereof, of the deas players?
Enel learned his role i'm pretty sure. Unless he's culted Luffy or whatever, he'd be just town.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
So he's basically either Ace or Lucci. So town or indie. None of them has any reason to lie about Reborn being town. That's good for Reborn at least.
Yeah exactly. Dunno why these guys are so eager to get their hands on Lucci who is an indie and ignoring scum candidates like Adam and SoulKiller.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Why monochrome color will come out in open to reveal that he stole invest result on me when I was not even the talk?

Wouldn't it be better just to say he investigated me instead of saying he stole investigated result regarding me?

Status
Not open for further replies.