Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks obviously knows the importance of this fruit, and I believe that stems from whatever Roger and his crew learned about one piece and the history of the world.

Did he make Luffy eat it intentionally? I don’t think so, but he saw Roger in Luffy and decided to have faith in that anyways.

Am just happy he did shit after 10 years of waiting
True, i guess we'll have to wait and see how "well" or not this was orchestrated by him.

The real question comes down to why now of all times I guess. He very obviously waited for Luffy to become a great pirates, but I'm just dying to know what his role is in the end.

One extreme obviously is that he is the endgame antagonist somehow, another is that he really is some sort of gatekeeper for One Piece and plays his role to guard it. So I still think they are destined to fight, especially considering some of Luffy's earliest comments about defeating Yonko.

I'm personally curious as to why the Warrior of Liberation needs to be used for One Piece (somehow) in conjunction with the Ancient Weapons. But really I'm here for any direction the story takes Luffy and Shanks, as long as it's good.

True, i guess we'll have to wait and see how "well" or not this was orchestrated by him.

The real question comes down to why now of all times I guess. He very obviously waited for Luffy to become a great pirates, but I'm just dying to know what his role is in the end.

One extreme obviously is that he is the endgame antagonist somehow, another is that he really is some sort of gatekeeper for One Piece and plays his role to guard it. So I still think they are destined to fight, especially considering some of Luffy's earliest comments about defeating Yonko.

I'm personally curious as to why the Warrior of Liberation needs to be used for One Piece (somehow) in conjunction with the Ancient Weapons. But really I'm here for any direction the story takes Luffy and Shanks, as long as it's good.
As for why now, I think it’s because of Luffy’s awakening. *Somehow* Nika must be relevant in history.

And Shanks’ choice of words for seizing the one piece didn’t include “we”, so I think Luffy is key for this.

As for fighting, under normal circumstances I don’t see a scenario where Luffy doesn’t greet Shanks the way he greeted Sabo.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I’m thinking at best we’ll get a duel on banaro island chapter for shanks vs Blackbeard so maybe see some of his kit.
Post automatically merged:

10/10
I lowkey don't want Shanks vs BB because Shanks is the greatest counter for BB to walk on the planet atm + maybe, maybe Mihawk.

BB beating Shanks will be so fucking bullshit especially since Yami is useless against Shanks.

He maybe came up with him then, but then decided to get him magically involved with Whitebeard, Roger, Kaido and their cats.

That was completely unnecessary just to wank Wano. It made a lot of plot holes.
People are just mad that Whitebeard isn't an edgelord that wanted revenge and end up thinking he was changed now when in reality he has always put more value on keeping his crew safe, he didn't go on a war against Kaido for the same reason he kept telling Ace to not go after Blackbeard, it wasn't ''worth it''.

Some just need to accept they don't like that Whitebeard prioritizes the living instead of living with the fantasy idea that he was a different character, Whitebeard is as much of a revenge driven menace as Luffy is a demonic giant monkey.

I lowkey don't want Shanks vs BB because Shanks is the greatest counter for BB to walk on the planet atm + maybe, maybe Mihawk.

BB beating Shanks will be so fucking bullshit especially since Yami is useless against Shanks.
which is why I think oda will do it. When oda wants to wank a character no wank is too small so Blackbeard being so powerful even someone who should counter him can’t beat him seems like the right amount of wank for Luffys next opponent. After all luffys last opponent was constantly said to be the strongest, one on one bet on kaido, and the other shit we had to see

Status
Not open for further replies.