Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Would you count someone like Fujitora/Law as a swordsman? Like instantly put them beneath Mihawk
Yes because as I said before, Cabaji and Kaku were still considered swordsmen. Mihawk himself said proficient haki is mandatory for a swordsman and Zoro now had ACOC.

Shanks is the only one who can potentially be stronger as he and Mihawk never had a proper conclusion. Mihawk will always be known as the WSS unless he dies or is beaten.

Yes because as I said before, Cabaji and Kaku were still considered swordsmen. Mihawk himself said proficient haki is mandatory for a swordsman and Zoro now had ACOC.

Shanks is the only one who can potentially be stronger as he and Mihawk never had a proper conclusion. Mihawk will always be known as the WSS unless he dies or is beaten.
You can make arguments for haki, but meteors and hax surgery have nothing to do with swordsmanship. Don't know about guys like Roger, Rayleigh and Shanks but there are only 2 guys as of now who recognize Mihawk as this legendary swordsman, and these are the very same 2 who've been seen to use actual sword attacks, Vista and Zoro (fodder like Brook aside)

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
See this is what I don’t understand about you and @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

You guys know OP has been and is deteriorating yet still somehow trust Oda to not clown less popular strong characters for the one’s that casual fans orgasm speculating about.

Doesn’t make any damn sense.
I doubt I'll be reading One Piece to the end though, so I don't really care.

The last chapter I read was around Zoro defeating King.

Boredom and free time dragged me into spoilers today.

Zoro cannot snipe people from miles away with COC. And even if he were that wouldn’t be related to his swordsmanship.

Just because Mayweather is the world’s greatest boxer doesn’t mean he won’t get fodderized by an MMA fight that can also box.

Mihawk is the same way. It’s best to dip now because Mihawk being as strong as Shanks is as unlikely as ZKK was.
If this is the case, then how do you explain the Shanks vs. Mihawk duels? Shanks purposely held back his full power and still fought equally against Mihawk in Mihawk's domain/specialty? And he pitied him so he let him have the title?

If this is the case, then how do you explain the Shanks vs. Mihawk duels? Shanks purposely held back his full power and still fought equally against Mihawk in Mihawk's domain/specialty? And he pitied him so he let him have the title?
They were 12 years ago.

The Shanks that lost his arm to a sea king was stronger than the one who fought Mihawk.

There’s 0 reason to think they’re comparable in power now.

Status
Not open for further replies.