Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
I'm gonna check back here a few months when:
-Yamato straight up joins
-Carrot sneaks on board the Sunny a second time, just like Neku and Inu snuck onto ships twice
-Tama goes with the Straw Hats to fulfill Ace's promise
-Vivi joins after Sabo brings her
-And Momo ends up going, too, because
-Wano will turn into a Sky Island after Big Mom causes a gigantic eruption due to ridiculous hunger pangs, causing the country to be tossed into the sky, where the Pyrobloin will mix with the clouds to form a Sky Island. Wano will become country without borders, as it can go anywhere. Whoooooo!

"Sea Clouds, as well as Island Clouds, are created when an element contained in the Seastone called 'pyrobloin', ejected into the air by volcanic eruptions, comes in contact with water vapor"
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Sea_Clouds

Don't you worry. Carrot was busy eating all of Greenbull's grass that he made when he went on a rampage with his devil fruit. She doesn't have the time to show up this chapter. We all thought Carrot was gonna be the crew's lookout when she is actually the crew's lawnmower.

:cheers:

Somebody has to stay in Wano and mow the lawn. It's a perfect job for Carrot. Carrot can join the crew once she finishes eating all of Greenbull's vegetation, hopefully One Piece isn't finished before that happens.

:optimistic:

This isn't accidental, it's intentional on Oda's part. It's called subversive forshadowing. Carrot for lookout position was all a ruse by Oda. Why else would Oda have Carrot disappear and do nothing significant in this arc? Her real moment to shine comes after Greenbull greens Wano.

:kata:
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
How did I miss that?

Let's go a bit further with the Movie Ronin Gai....

Continuing further the character in the Movie Ronni-Gai Carrot seems to take inspiration from is Obun. Obun was described as joyful and hardworking but her role in the story is meager. Obun is the sister of Doi, a former samurai who served an retainership with a former lord. Doi seems to have inspired Marco's involvement. Doi is a samurai who smells of bird shit trying to sell birds for a living. He is unable to fully pull his life together and lives in disgrace. Marco has a connection to both Carrot and Hiyori in a minor way in wano, Hiyori being the daughter of his former crewmate and Carrot saving him to allow his involvement in Onigashima. Marco seems to be hurting from his failures to ensure Whitebeard/Oden dreams :(. This is why I made the connection. Obun tried to make herself a whore to get money but failed. This mirrors Carrot's wearing the beast pirate disguise and not getting very far. There is another character known as the Bull. He is a former samurai who works as a bouncer at the brothel. He make it his duty to protect the brothel employees and look after the girls, teaching them to read/write. He secretly loves Obun and help her find a job for her brother Doi. I thought the Bull was suppose to be Yamato but it seems it could have been any of the scabbards or Luffy. The Bull has a scene where he is told "Don't let them kill more harlots" by Samurai Horo. Horo mirror Luffy very very closely but it seems he also inspired kinemon who is a very honorable samurai. By the end Obun ends up running the bar of the brothel. I'm unsure what this means for Carrot.

The war for nakama isn't over til it is over

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Let's go a bit further with the Movie Ronin Gai....

Continuing further the character in the Movie Ronni-Gai Carrot seems to take inspiration from is Obun. Obun was described as joyful and hardworking but her role in the story is meager. Obun is the sister of Doi, a former samurai who served an retainership with a former lord. Doi seems to have inspired Marco's involvement. Doi is a samurai who smells of bird shit trying to sell birds for a living. He is unable to fully pull his life together and lives in disgrace. Marco has a connection to both Carrot and Hiyori in a minor way in wano, Hiyori being the daughter of his former crewmate and Carrot saving him to allow his involvement in Onigashima. Marco seems to be hurting from his failures to ensure Whitebeard/Oden dreams :(. This is why I made the connection. Obun tried to make herself a whore to get money but failed. This mirrors Carrot's wearing the beast pirate disguise and not getting very far. There is another character known as the Bull. He is a former samurai who works as a bouncer at the brothel. He make it his duty to protect the brothel employees and look after the girls, teaching them to read/write. He secretly loves Obun and help her find a job for her brother Doi. I thought the Bull was suppose to be Yamato but it seems it could have been any of the scabbards or Luffy. The Bull has a scene where he is told "Don't let them kill more harlots" by Samurai Horo. Horo mirror Luffy very very closely but it seems he also inspired kinemon who is a very honorable samurai. By the end Obun ends up running the bar of the brothel. I'm unsure what this means for Carrot.

The war for nakama isn't over til it is over

4 chapters left of Wano imo

it’s now or never Garchu fans
I think we are down to 2 lol:

- 1056: Party over, Bounties, Zoro at Ryuuma's Grave (Shimotsuki exposition/Nidai gifting), next island tease

- 1057: Goodbyes, narration closure for Wano, teasing Pluton, Jinbe/Yamato "kanpai" spread at the end (chapter will probably be called "The 9th and the 10th")

Or at least this is what I hope happens lol

- 1056: Party over, Bounties, Zoro at Ryuuma's Grave (Shimotsuki exposition/Nidai gifting), next island tease

- 1057: Goodbyes, narration closure for Wano, teasing Pluton, Jinbe/Yamato "kanpai" spread at the end (chapter will probably be called "The 9th and the 10th")

Eh that sounds about I right, I was just playing it safe

I just hope next chapter we get D clan lore since Law is right next to Sukiyaki and it’s Luffy’s number

As much as I believe 13 StrawHat theory I honestly think it’s more plausible that the title would be “the final members” to officially welcome both Jinbe & Yamato with the toast

I’m talking about character arc in which case she’s either redoing odens or she doesn’t have one.

But her first flashback about being imprisoned by her father for not being what her father wants and then starves is a worst version of Sanjis backstory.

So no she still doesn’t have her own story and seriously needs to be developed as a character
She had a character arc, y'all are watching too much Morj, the character doesnt need to change to have an arc he simply needs to have a story with a conclusion, Yamato's arc wasnt about personal growth or changing it was about reclaiming ger freedom, and when she finally leaves that arc will be complete. And the similarities betweeb her story and Sanji's are extemely surface level, Sanji starving was to show the origin his values and his Germa flashback was to reinforce how emotions are a foundation of his character, Yamato whole thing was about opposing oppresion, inherited will and the dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.