Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Zoro must progress a lot if he wants to solo as an Admiral. His next fight is a gimmick fight. I don't understand why Oda is going this route.

Zoro must progress a lot if he wants to solo as an Admiral. His next fight is a gimmick fight. I don't understand why Oda is going this route.
It's a gimmick fight because no one can challenge his power. :kayneshrug:
Zoro vs Fuji is already a fight without taking CoC coating into consideration, the Admirals can't do what Zoro did vs Kaido, it's that simple.

Seth

โ€Ž
It's a gimmick fight because no one can challenge his power. :kayneshrug:
Zoro vs Fuji is already a fight without taking CoC coating into consideration, the Admirals can't do what Zoro did vs Kaido, it's that simple.
Fujitora is meh. I hope Zoro fights Kizaru. Fujitora needed to use gravity pressure on his blade to fend off DR Zoro.

Shiryu vs Zoro might be a very annoying fight. Oda will probably clown Zoro for majority of the fight trying to understand where the fuck is Shiryu atm lmao.

Fujitora is meh. I hope Zoro fights Kizaru. Fujitora needed to use gravity pressure on his blade to fend off DR Zoro.

Shiryu vs Zoro might be a very annoying fight. Oda will probably clown Zoro for majority of the fight trying to understand where the fuck is Shiryu atm lmao.
Don't be like the haters, old Ray didn't bamboozle the current strongest Admiral(Akainu is the fleet Admiral) for you to be talking shit about Shiryu who has every right to be comparable to prime Ray or Oden as BB's nยฐ2, Zoro is fighting Shiryu on equal terms and will most likely demolish him once he gets AdCoO, Zoro doesn't need to get stronger for no damn Admiral. :saden:

Huh?

When? Why? How?
The same way people have BB above Roger and WB, Shiryu is the anti-Oden just as much as BB is the anti-WB, they even share the same position in a crew, Captain of the 2nd ship.
Whoever has BB as the strongest ever and doesn't have Shiryu on Ray's level isn't reading the story.
Zoro didn't beat a Yonkou RHM to fight another commander on the same level as King or just barely stronger, Ben Beckman isn't said to rival Shanks the "top 1" for nothing, we're done with Marcos and Kings, that's for EoS Lanji.

Seth

โ€Ž
The same way people have BB above Roger and WB, Shiryu is the anti-Oden just as much as BB is the anti-WB, they even share the same position in a crew, Captain of the 2nd ship.
Whoever has BB as the strongest ever and doesn't have Shiryu on Ray's level isn't reading the story.
Zoro didn't beat a Yonkou RHM to fight another commander on the same level as King or just barely stronger, Ben Beckman isn't said to rival Shanks the "top 1" for nothing, we're done with Marcos and Kings, that's for EoS Lanji.
Who the fuck have BB above Roger.

Shiryu is not that guy.

Seth

โ€Ž
The BBP fight is what puts the Strawhats over the Roger Pirates as a PK crew, BB and Shiryu are those guys, replace the BBP with the RHP and you get the same thing, Shiryu/Ben Beckman are this era's Rayleigh until Zoro beats them.
We'll see. After Wano I'm not so hopeful about Zoro.