Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I dont care, lmao. I am just waiting for a confirmation that this spoiler is legit.

Lmfao, still trying to downplay Mihawk?
The guy people were saying he didn't need to join under anyone for protection and could handle being hunt down by the marines alone? Yes
One of the main reasons people believed he would've join under shanks was for those reasons. While it didn't end up being shanks he couldn't go around without the protection from a higher power
IMO joinin Buggy seems like it's more of a for fun thing rather than a protection thing
He could've had fun on his own and not joined buggy and the rest of them

Come on dude, you really think the entire plot that's been brewing for years is going to end with "but Yamato missed the boat"?

It's obviously a cliffhanger like Oden with Whitebeard and Usopp in Water 7 to be resolved next chapter.
Man, she was created to sell merch and that's it.

B-But Zorosisters told me Wano isn't over,​
he needs to visit Ryuma's grave, blacken his blades and do the ZKK over flower capital. What is happening, Zorosisters?​
The amount of L this chapter served is delicious.

Zoro, carrot and yamato all faced Ls. Damn oda loves to troll.

Mihawk was originally introduced as someone chasing pirates to get their rewards. Guess Buggy placing bounties on the marines may have been one of his motivations why to hunt the marines for fun

Well one thing which makes this development interesting is the fact it goes in a total different route than theories which suggested he'd ally with Shanks. It gives him a different path, and judging by Buggy's "luck", this organisation might actually reach Laugh Tale, which could be Oda's way to make the Zoro vs Mihawk battle happening there
Who will be Luffy's opponent next?
buggy?
I think that in the next war, bb, Shanks, Buggy and Admirals will exist at the same time...There is a possibility that Shanks died before the war

I wish carrot would have joined this chapter. Now there another 2 week break. We aren't out of the woods yet. It like the manga was plannned to bring as much anxiety as possible.
Useless under developed character can't join the main crew.. There's Zero chances shitty Carrot becomes a Strawhat get it out of your numbskull brain.. No future Strawhat would be completely irrelevant in the biggest One Piece arc and the arc before they join..

Status
Not open for further replies.