Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Wano arc coming to a end either this upcoming chapter or the next one, it sucks that Oda didn't explore more with Zoro's character.

Don't get me wrong, I do think Zoro had some really good moments like during the fight on the roof or his fight against King and him being revealed to have CoC.

But at the same time it's also really disappointing that Oda didn't focus a lot more on Zoro's character.

Nothing more on his backstory, him not visiting Ryuma's grave(unless it happened off panel), and nothing about his possible connection to the Shimotsuki Family.

Wano arc was the perfect arc to really explore Zoro's character, and give him way more character focus but unfortunately it looks like Oda decided not to do that.
Sanji gets all the character stuff while Zoro gets the traditional bad ass stuff

I don't think any of the shichibukai will have a bounty that represents their pl.
Consider that bb has 2.2 billion, i don't expect someone to have above that.
They need actions, maybe after a war we will see their true bounties.
Buggy's pirate crew will have the biggest total bounty among all other pirate crews lol.
Admirals should have bounties between 2-3 billion max

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Let's wait for full summary

we could get a montage of small panels with characters doing stuff before leaving

Zoro could go there

but it's pretty funny that Nidai Kitetsu was never a thing lmao
Never discard the possibility that it was, but Oda changed his mind and used that Enma stuff.
I like this possibility very much, especially considering the lack of proportion on Enma when Oden used it and when Zoro uses it.
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.