Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF happened to the Nidai Kitetsu, Black Blade explanation and fucking Ryuma Grave plotlines? Resolved in 1 chapter? Or are we going to revisit Wano after this shit or get these things in a flashback?

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
We're literally only 3 years left..

Why people are against Zoro being Mihawks level or Mihawk being Zoro's next opponent?!

Do you want to wait another 10 years?!

Zoro need to be PK before Luffy

yeah man, i give up on this forum

people are so dumb

they can't even understand the motivations and how these simple characters work

Mihawk, Crocodile and Buggy

they don't understand or they refuse to understand because they wanna use it for agenda piece and trash talking the characters, it's one of the two

the only way this organization is formed is quite simple

so i'm done explaining it to these smooth pea-sized brained people
Guy that used to Duel Shanks (Who scared Leanbull) is below Vice Admiral Level because he joined Buggy probably for the same reason he became a Warlord

You are debating against a bunch of intellectual individuals

With the shichibukai + the marines being there to counter the strength of the yonko i don't 3 shichibukai only is enough to counter 1 yonko crew. Think we might see 4 more joining or at the very least characters worthy of the title
Buggy has the impel down recruits too

Who else would join them, Hancock is an L-boy or maybe captured, Law was in Wano, Moria either joined BB or got killed.

yeah man, i give up on this forum

people are so dumb

they can't even understand the motivations and how these simple characters work

Mihawk, Crocodile and Buggy

they don't understand or they refuse to understand because they wanna use it for agenda piece and trash talking the characters, it's one of the two

the only way this organization is formed is quite simple

so i'm done explaining it to these smooth pea-sized brained people
But thats the best part of the forum wtf

No i don't

i'm fully onboard with Clown Piece

but you guys seem to forget Buggy's gag

he doesn't do these things

they fall on his lap by coincidence

that's Crocodile having the idea and wanting to use Buggy as the face makes a lot more sense

Buggy isn't having these ideas of calling the Warlords to join and putting bounties on the Marines, these are 100% moves Crocodile would make

I'm so onboard with Clown Piece, that i actually understand how the gag works, but you guys don't
yep they don't get buggy joke
he will get credit for thing that he didn't
because of his luck he will be in right place in right time
people always misunderstand what he is doing in positive ways (for example he was crying because of fear of WB but they Thought it was out of respect for wb)

"A GUY IN MY POSITION CAN'T LOSE TO MERE PIRATE COMMANDERS/SUBORDINATES!!"
- GREENBULL

HOLY SHIT ALL ADMIRALS CONFIRMED OVER MIHAWK!!!!!!!

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

HOW CAN MIHAWK WANKERS COPE WITH THIS!!!!

ZORO IS ALREADY FOR MIHAWK, HIS FINAL OPPONENT IS GHANDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIHAWK IS A BITCH HOLY SHIIIIITTTTTTT
Mihawk is not part of Buggy's crew, sorry and get well soon. :myman:

Based on what lmao? Because he's the figure head of a group of powerful folks? His powerlevel in the eyes of the WG does not need to be increased at all from how he was as a Shichibukai lol.
The captains are always perceived as the strongest. The fact that the public considers the captain means that the public believes Buggy is the strongest in the crew. The public probably thinks that Buggy is basically just another Shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.