Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They view Buggy as the Yonko which means they view Mihawk as the YC1.
I'm not sure that the spoilers imply the former Shichibukai became a crew though? It only talks about affiliation of former Shichibukai. Crocodile told Doflamingo he won't even accept partnership on eye level, only people to serve beneath him. Let alone would he serve under someone, especially knowing Buggy is a pathetic weakling.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Jay is very wise and a real one, I knew him for a while as a friend and hes very down to earth and serious deep down too. If you know his jazzy intro from his videos too, I was the one who found it for him too! He loves it so much and it suits him so well too! (Pun not intended with suits lmao)
woahhhhh that’s cool, he seems really chill! I don’t usually watch OP youtubers but the ones who don’t want Oda to oblivion seem the nicest lmao

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Btw too, I'm not sure if you know of them but theres a cool promiment member on PF called SulongCarrotChan who you will naturally like too? They are quite pro Carrot on there generally from what I've seen, the sub I mean?

:cheers:
Ah SulongCarrotChan, I'm actually quite familiar with them
I remember messaging them once to give encouragement once since a lot of people were dogpiling him on the main sub and just being plain rude for no reason.
Big reason why I came here in the first place actually
But yea, Sulong's a cool fella
:yearight:

i’m going to be high on copium and believe what Greg had to say about it: oda most likely has all of the zoro stuff on the backburner because he knows peole are interested in it. I want to believe it considering oda’s remembered even smaller details. He does like to bring them back at later times.
Don't give me hope. It's done. I'm done. We're done. :josad:

I'm not sure that the spoilers imply the former Shichibukai became a crew though? It only talks about affiliation of former Shichibukai. Crocodile told Doflamingo he won't even accept partnership on eye level, only people to serve beneath him. Let alone would he serve under someone, especially knowing Buggy is a pathetic weakling.
Mihawk likes being a subordinate (lacks conquers)

Spoiler says it's buggy organzation.

G

Gorosei Informer

What’s he saying? Can’t listen at work
He says "How can someone say they have low expectations for a series that they love so much? Thats like having low expectations for a girl you love or something."

"Oh I love her but I don't have high standards/expect much of her" which could be pretty nice but I think he means in the sense of, "Oh I could do so much better than you, I'm just settling for you, I don't actually expect any better from you or to be better" or w/e? Criticising that?

Some of his rants have been getting posted on there, he tends to go mask off on his streams more, when hes recorded his part for Youtube and carries on apparently. I've not watched him in ages as I gave up with OP Yotube in general and some other reasons but apparently he uploads full VODs to a backup channel on there too?

He's been VERY outspoken againt Oda and the OP fanbase on Twitter and such too. The main subreddit, Twitter and such have tried to clown on him too.

Drizzt even joked that hes gonna turn Morj to the "dark side" when it was happening to Morj to begin with a while ago too lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.