Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross guild is my fav yonko crew:steef:

Crocodile is smart and can make good decisions. This idea of forming a guild is probably his idea as he was the leader of an organisation before.

Mihawk and weevil as the powerhouses.
Daz bones for the support

Buggy might even make it to laughtale. As he couldn't when roger went there. I'm sure he regrets it. :neesama:
Daz bones with awakening and decent haki would be a monster.Don't sleep on him.

Mihawk is vista level
Shanks fought mihawk when he sanji/jinbe level
Mihawk is scared of my dad, his dad
Mihawk doesn't have COC, ACOC
Mihawk is a fraud
Mihawk ran away from Shanks
Mihawk's bounty is lesser than steroid cook
Shiryu will kill Mihawk
Mihawk is crocodile's underling
etc etc goes on

One by one, Oda gonna kill all the haters
they are already hiding their asses :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
This is straight up mental illness :whitepress:

I don't know whether Oda just wants to rush the story and sacrificed Zoro's character for it or he's just too scared to make Zoro look anything than perfect right now, a sort of Gary Stu and Erza-like character.

Saying that though, we learned WAY more about Erza by the end of FT and knew a lot about her throughout the series too. It was only her fights and fighting style that were the issue really.

Oda is doubling down on the "cool swordsman" trope , the mysterious badass and won't let Zoro risk being controversial like Sanjis character arc has been and his new storylines and such. He's too scared to challenge Zoro like that ironically.

Even Usopp, Chopper and Nami have feel like they have really regressed as characters and become parodies of themselves. Usopp did nothing in this raid and was helpless. What happened to his CoO unlock?

Fuck man, how did this not end up being Zoro's ultimate arc too? Is he just gonna fight some strong dudes, ideally fight Mihawk, win and become WSS and thats it? What about Kuina too? Tashigi? Ryuuma? Ushimaru? His own family and lineage? Fucks sake.

Imagine if he doesn't get his all out fight with Mihawk? I wouldn't put it past Oda at this point especially, since hes trolling so hard with Shanks too.
i will double down on my copium and repeat what I’ve been saying here: he has all that good stuff on the backburner. Not the best execution clearly but he knows peeps are interested in it just like they are in Usopp’s CoO. He has remembered much smaller details and trivial things and made use of them, so I find it hard ti believe he won’t come back to Zoro. And the fact that the book of Op secrets exists also gives me hope.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
The issue has never been Carrot fans liking Carrot as a character, it's wanting her to join the main crew of the story whom each and everyone of them have been amazingly fleshed out and detailed thorougly by the author.. While Carrot is not even remotely close to reach them being a poor unexplored surface character..

Status
Not open for further replies.