Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Maybe i will like One Piece more if I wasn't part of this forum

Rather than appreciating how cool the idea of cross guild is and its such a breath of fresh air over abomination that was Luffy vs Kaido and Law Kidd vs Big Mom sanji vs Queen Yamato Scabbards, I have to deal with inbred trolls pretending like Mihawk only needing Buggy and pre time skip villains of luffy and zoro to make a yonko level crew is a bad thing.

In the entirety to One Piece I am only interested in journey and adventures of cross guild and zoros next fights
Zoro vs mihawk is the only interested me.

G

Gorosei Informer

Crime that was done by Kozuki didn't get any recognition. Kurozomi are stil villain. Wano is still xenophobic. It is interesting that Oden and now Momo both keep mentioning wano should protect themselves. Luffy was not treated as hero by Wano citizens like every other arc. Is it really about pride?

Admirals were scary and the whole thing get ruined by the wacky portrayal of Greenbull. I really have only hope from Akainu now. World government and Marines really feels like underdogs now.
Yeah I'm very confused and frustrated about this too. Whats the point of the whole "Wano needs to be able to protect itself and not need outsiders to save it", when Momo tells Yamato back off, haki using Samurai apparently can't beat a Logia user AND Shanks has to fucking save them instead!?

Kurozumi have not paid for their crimes either indeed, although I feel Wanos citizens are also guilty for hounding down their entire generation and killing them or so, just because of 1 person trying to poison the other daimyos? Why should they all suffer for his crime?
I know the Japanese can curse and thus punish your entire current and future family generations too, maybe other Asian cultures too, so its probably based on that most likely.

Its really weird to see Luffy not get worshipped and praised by the people indeed. This arc just feels so off, so unconventional, absurd. Its not a satisfying finale at all, especially to a freaking 4 years, 150 chapter plus arc or w/e? The SHs avoided the massive banquet except Jinbei, no real massive party together, Yamato still barely knows the SHs on-screen and shes almost getting left behind without joining, not even an actual denial or confirmation from the SHs and thus closure.

King was never Sanji's, it was always Zoro's guy... However, Katakuri should have been Sanji's opponent.
That's where Oda fked up first, Luffy should have beaten Cracker and Big Mom while Sanji beats Katakuri.
But Two Piece doesnt matter, the thing we got is so much better than what people theorize, right? :yasu:
Yes :crybeard:
Then it is time for a new theory :lumazed:

Nidai Kitetsu and the RS are on the same island, Wano, and the wings of the PK will probably need them. Wano 2.0 with ZKK and SKS as climaxes? :sadgrin:

What arguments?

mihawk isn’t a leader that’s unconquer wanting to be under someone with no coc, like stop making excuses for him he joined a yonko crew because he needs protection from marines to not get captured.
I don't know whether Mihawk has coc or not. Zoro is not a captain and has it and coc is not a requirement for being top tier since none of the admirals have it.

Not to mention Shanks never beat Mihawk in their duels even with COC.

If you think Mihawk is gonna get captured by Marines then you are flat out trolling. Even an admiral is not enough and they can't even afford to send an admiral for him. Marines have their hands full.

Finally Buggy isn't going to magically become Yonkou without a yonkou level fighter. There has never been a yonkou without a top tier so its pretty clear who that guy is....

Anyway thats my last time speaking to you about this because there is no use speaking with trolls who don't want to listen to actual arguments.

Yeah for real, this twist about Wano being like a reservoir with the true Wano sunken underneath all along and 3 times the size of the current Wano is UNREAL! This is the shit I love from One Piece especially too!

Odas imagination is really exceptional in circumstances like this especially!
Robin knows this but Oda still decides to have the SHs leave. I would have loved seeing the whole crew exploring the true Wano.

I was just asking the guy the question , I know admirals have coc.
Not to mention Shanks never beat Mihawk in their duels even with COC.
Shanks didn’t have coc like he does now , you can throw that point out
They stalemated, mihawk never won either.
If you think Mihawk is gonna get captured by Marines then you are flat out trolling. Even an admiral is not enough and they can't even afford to send an admiral for him. Marines have their hands full.
Alright , admiral with a fleet can’t capture mihawk , yup can’t take you serious go back to BDA

Status
Not open for further replies.