Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
More details, thanks to redon from MangaHelpers.

- The information about the organization “CROSS GUILD” appears in the newspaper, where we can see a poster with Buggy, Crocodile and Mihawk, and organization's logo.
- Caribou hears a conversation from the Straw Hat crew about Pluton.
- Caribou: "First Poseidon and now Pluton!? I must tell THAT PERSON at once."
- Kid will search "a man with a burned mark" who seems to hold some hint about One Piece.
- Momonosuke and Kinemon get up and realize that Luffy and his crew are about to leave Wanokuni. Straw Hat crew said goodbye to everyone except Momonosuke and Kinemon.
- Shinobu becomes Tama's mentor. Luffy promises Tama that she can become his nakama when she can use Ninjutsu.
- In the final page we see Yamato standing at the castle roof, he is about to run to where Luffy and his crew are.
I thought Kid is irrelevant after wano. :quest::quest::quest:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
- Kid will search "a man with a burned mark" who seems to hold some hint about One Piece.
I'm 80% convinced it will be Scopper Gaban. It's not my theory, I saw someone discussing the fact that Gaban was the navigator so he probably drew the map for Laugh Tale.
- In the final page we see Yamato standing at the castle roof, he is about to run to where Luffy and his crew are.
@Ravagerblade Shedon is hopeless.

Roger conquering the Grand Line and finding Raftel was something unique. With specific Poneglyphs being forged to guide you (the Road Poneglyph). It would be pretty contra indicated if you had several parties reaching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.