RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
1- fakeout bait

2- actually real, because there can only be one
number 1 hero (deku)

yeah its 1
shonen author NOT killing off literally the most popular character in the series (has won every single popularity poll at spot 1)

where will they get their cash cow from next?

:suresure::suresure::suresure:
We all know Bakugo will somewhat survive but we still have hope one author, somewhere, will have the balls to do something like that

I hope you realize that the Baku Go thing doesn't make sense right, since DaiGoro Banjo already exists? The second owner should have a reference to the number two in the surname or name.
Maybe. But I vaguely remember allmight or someone talking about how there is little info about the 2nd and 3rd users. I'm not saying the theory makes any sense at all. But IF hori wanted it, he could do it. Like them getting Eri to revive Bakugo and it accidentally sents him back in time or something. And with AFO remembering the 2nd user after seeing Bakugo with cluster, it has a small chance of happening.

I would prefer if it didn't happen though. Maybe Bakugo is a descendant of the 2nd user or something. Who knows:kayneshrug:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
Chapter 362: Light Fades to Rain

-Tamaki things about Fat, Kirishima, Tetsutetsu and Mirio. He concentrates and shoots, calling it Vast Hybrid: Plasma Cannon -It's one of the biggest special techniques in the whole series, you can see the beam reaching for miles and miles beyond the barrier

-But even that isn't enought to hurt TomurAFO. He says asks Tamaki if he really thinks prime All Might would die from such an attack. When all seems lost, Bakugou stands up. -He's moving insanely fast, Shigaraki can't keep up. His pupils have the Cluster explosion effects

-We get some narration explaining his quirk and it says that Cluster has a secondary effect of allowing him to produce explosions from his whole body. While he's fighting, Bakugou thinks to himself "can I still keep keep up with you, Izuku?"

-AFO doesn't understand why he's feeling uneasy, even thought he's not fighting against an OFA user. But that's when he remembers the 2nd user. He then goes for all out attack. -Bakugou sees himself in a white space, facing All Might's aura/ghost/spirit

-Bakugou immediately understands what's happening and reveals his only regret: "I really, really wanted you to sign my All Might card" -The Big 3 + Miruko appear and rush toward AFO, landing a blow at him at the same time, but something terrible happened

-The news are reporting a sudden increase in the temperature, the civillians are confused. We see a panel of Bakugou's parents -AFO asks why they thought they had any chance. The heroes are all shocked beyond belief. Bakugou's hearts has stopped, he lays on the ground

The last page is a double spread, a truly heartbreaking one. There's blood on Bakugou's face and you can see the All Might card near him

:josad:
Dropped.
Red Wedding? I can take it. Dead Bakugo? No.