Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

My guess is she will go over all the stones in laugh tale
Yeah that makes a lot of sense actually!

So BM had 3 poneglyphs too then? 2 "regular ones" and a red/Road one?

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Poneglyph#List_of_Known_Poneglyphs

I know she had the Road one and 1 regular one at least? I remember the cover story of Jinbei finding one now too to think of it.

God, we're getting so close to finally finding out where Laugh Tale is and if its on the sea itself like other islands or underneath it or in the sky or so? I really want to know why it can't be found so easily!
Post automatically merged:

That lake was the epicenter of the duel between Akainu and Aokiji.
Ooooh that makes sense! Magma and Ice clashing like that and the resulting explosion even, plus the ice melting by the heat or so?

Never thought about it like that, thanks!

Punk Hazards design is really something else to think of it:

Pretty Raizo incoming too.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense actually!

So BM had 3 poneglyphs too then? 2 "regular ones" and a red/Road one?

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Poneglyph#List_of_Known_Poneglyphs

I know she had the Road one and 1 regular one at least? I remember the cover story of Jinbei finding one now too to think of it.

God, we're getting so close to finally finding out where Laugh Tale is and if its on the sea itself like other islands or underneath it or in the sky or so? I really want to know why it can't be found so easily!

Ooooh that makes sense! Magma and Ice clashing like that and the resulting explosion even, plus the ice melting by the heat or so?

Never thought about it like that, thanks!

Punk Hazards design is really something else to think of it:

Law had to cut like 25% of the Island to finish off Vergo.

G

Gorosei Informer

Law had to cut like 25% of the Island to finish off Vergo.
One of the most badass and best moments in the series too! Seeing that animated was incredible! Can't wait to see Shock Willie I mean Shock Wille animated too!

Law literally has some of the biggest feats, he reminded me of Mihawk in that scene too!

:cheers::kata::milaugh::steef::finally:

When you nut no jutsu and she still sucking

One of the most badass and best moments in the series too! Seeing that animated was incredible! Can't wait to see Shock Willie I mean Shock Wille animated too!

Law literally has some of the biggest feats, he reminded me of Mihawk in that scene too!

:cheers::kata::milaugh::steef::finally:

When you nut no jutsu and she still sucking
Animation in those few episodes was amazing too.

G

Gorosei Informer

Kaido loving winter islands might be because he misses his home country
Definitely! That would make a lot of sense to think of it. Hes meant to be Russian apparently so that fits haha.

There's also this if it will ever be relevant too:

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Land_of_Ice

It made me think it might be the One Piece version of Niflheim and thus potentially connected to Elbaf then, as Onis are "Ancient Giants" in OP ofc.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Niflheim

Animation in those few episodes was amazing too.
Yeah for real! I really enjoyed Smoker vs Vergo for those reasons too. They did such a great job with Law in general and some other stuff too!

G

Gorosei Informer

I was just talking about this with a friend earlier too funnily enough. I've been waiting to find out what this island is for years now!

Oh wait lmao:

I know I'm relying on Artur too but here:

Now I'm being reminded of some classic, great theories by a certain awesome theorist too:

:snoopy::handsup::risitameh::shame::peperain::pepemy::pepemy::pepemy::pepemy::pepemy::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Idk where i'm going with all of this anymore lmao, but maybe somebody can figure some shit out here?

My ADHD ass pretending to know what its talking about as usual:

We will get more from Kaido tho according to the road to Raftel Booklets

G

Gorosei Informer

We will get more from Kaido tho according to the road to Raftel Booklets
That would be great, lets hope so! Oda does love to add more info for characters retroactively as we've seen with Ace, Whitebeard, and such and I hope if we do see the Rocks pirates as we should and get a flashback for what happened at Gods Valley and such, we'll get more on Kaido that way too.

:jackcopium::neesama::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.