Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Luffy said he wants 10 nakama in the first chapter so . . .

:hapnoel:
Luffy said about ten should be fine. Not that 10 is the limit. But I think that Yamato is the last to join during the story. We might get a note at the end of the story that Luffy’s crew kept growing after the end of the series. Similar like WB who has around 1600 members in Marine for arc but much less in Odens flashback.

See, this is all I really wanted people to understand. To preface, Carrot stans need to accept Yamato is joining. That is a FACT. But Yamato stans need to understand that there is "potential" for Carrot to pull the stowaway joke again.

I'm honestly in the Yamato camp, and i can unbiasedly see that this event with Carrot is weird. Take away her "irrelevance" in Wano, and you see still left with a character who witnessed an apparent traumatic event where said character left her his will, in which that same will was prefaced by this:

Then you can just combine that with the time this happened:

With not only Carrot but same gag happens to the kings:

So it's totally in line for her to do it yet again, especially to Inu and Neko lol. This chapter just leaves it off in a weird way. Wanda clearly is the "better" leader, older and had the same position as Carrot.

Again, I don't expect it to happen, but people need to get that if it does happen, it's a triple join with Jinbe, Carrot and Yamato, not a means to boot Yamato from the running. That is definitely not happening.
Why did Carrot's legs look so long in that panel
Post automatically merged:

" Carrot's gonna stow away on the ship!! "
First of all, even if she did, she'd have no role for the crew and would probably be rejected as she's just a waste of resources if she's not gonna be a good fighter for them or have a role. Second of all, if they don't really want her there, that's just actual trespassing.

Last edited:
People who think Carrot is joining because of this are dancing around the core issue of their argument because they know it's bad news for them. Just say Inu and Neko are abusive assholes who carelessly invoke the name of a young girl's recently deceased mentor to manipulate her into doing what they want, or say they're right and Carrot is accepting the position.
Nope, I believe in Neko!

People who think Carrot is joining because of this are dancing around the core issue of their argument because they know it's bad news for them. Just say Inu and Neko are abusive assholes who carelessly invoke the name of a young girl's recently deceased mentor to manipulate her into doing what they want, or say they're right and Carrot is accepting the position.
Ok inu and neko are assholes they don't take no for a answer you bending that ass over

You guys should see this:
It's a perfect theory, and i think It Will happen likes this
Not to rain on this parade, but since the videos age, they've already been wrong about Pluton and Blackbeard's goals lol, so it makes it hard to believe much else rn.

Honestly I'm not sure how much I believe the DF number theory at this point either lol. I think at one point he adhered to it, because I still think the intention is Vivi potentially get Kuma's fruit and the last member, but I'm just not sure he cares anymore. I don't think Yamato was part of the original plan at least, the original line up was meant to be Jinbe+Vivi in the end.

Now imo, that has changed, with Oda not giving a shit anymore about it. But, we'll find out next chapter for sure at this point. If Yamato (very obviously) joins, then the Number theory just doesn't work anymore as Inu (1,9) doesn't fit since Hito (1,10) technically does. Unless we as a community just have the Goroawase meanings all wrong lol.

I still vibe with the Vivi/Kuma DF theory. Now more than ever it can work considering recent events. Carrot just wouldn't be a factor at all there anyway if she's never a DF user.

Or Caribou's Numa DF just works lol, it's 9,0, but that leaves a 2 out:sadgrin:

Vivi will likely return once they sail on to Laugh Tale and learn the "truth"... I'm not sure at this point if there would be more... Maybe Bon or Bellamy? Other than that, that one has to be a formidably powerful person like Jinbe and Yamato and someone once acquainted with Ace...
This is honestly a good point. Vivi finding out why her family ended up being the 1 of 20 that backed out of forming the WG would be interesting to say the least.

Next arc, imo, has to revolve around Vegapunk, Kuma, Sabo, etc, with hopefully Vivi front and center of that too. Considering that Kuma was also royalty, I can imagine some connection between him and Vivi (if she was saved by Sabo just like Kuma) to drive resolve to turn against the WG with the crew. In doing so, she gains his fruit because he officially dies by the end of the arc (imo, there's no saving Kuma).

The event related to being queen'd are what I expecting/unexpecting. If carrot is to again sail the seas, she would need a shock. Perospero victory was not the shock because he was immediately defeated. Pedro death was not the shock because the strawhats got away and defeated Kaido. I was not expecting Carrot to be shocked with being queen'd, I expected her to initiate that. If she were to lead the minks to the dawn, she needs to be associated with them*. She needs to understand the dawn and aim to achieve it.

Next chapter is gonna be real interesting, that's for sure lol. Any avenue is going to be pretty fucked lol:

- The obvious: Yamato joins, Carrot doesn't. 9000 Yamato fans shit on the 10 existing Carrot fans not chased out of WG

- The unlikely: Neither join and this thread self destructs with memes and insults and people quitting the manga

- The impossible: Carrot joins, Yamato doesn't. Basically the above but worse lol.

- The hopeful: Both join, everybody wins, and the last 2 years of arguing become inherently pointless lol

Next chapter is gonna be real interesting, that's for sure lol. Any avenue is going to be pretty fucked lol:

- The obvious: Yamato joins, Carrot doesn't. 9000 Yamato fans shit on the 10 existing Carrot fans not chased out of WG

- The unlikely: Neither join and this thread self destructs with memes and insults and people quitting the manga

- The impossible: Carrot joins, Yamato doesn't. Basically the above but worse lol.

- The hopeful: Both join, everybody wins, and the last 2 years of arguing become inherently pointless lol
Please cry me a river.

That nothingness is meaningless.
But yes next chapter should be fun and interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.