Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

Imagine Kizaru's Yasakani no Magatama which is a rain of literally bullets of light being neg-blitzed and individually scattered by Shanks' sweep, after which Kizaru tried another batch of light bullets, scattered again, after WHICH he tried to retreat to a safe territory only for the edge of Gryphon hovering in front of him? like what is even close to this display of speed Man?

@Red Admiral @mmd @Sentry22 @Garps tekkai @Paperchampion23
I haven't read the full movie information yet
Well, this sounds interesting...Shanks is very fast when saving Luffy and also in Marineford

Man all this bullshit about this film make me fear that we wont get anything from the RHP in the manga and Oda will say some shit like "didnt have time to show them, need to show more Yamato"

Don't you worry, BB won't be ready even next time when they are going to face RHPs... even if it happens somehow than they will needed someone else to do the job and later he finishes the work just like in WB's case. But BB will be getting clapped before that as well.
:myman:
I kind of like that too, after all, "Where's the fun in something definite?"

Did you miss not watch the scene? Kizaru was smiling when Shanks pointed his sword at him.

No one is negging an admiral retard. Get some help, I have a few psychiatric hotlines on speed dial if you need them.
Look a clown like Linyagi is calling me a retard. :suresure::suresure: Everyone in this forum knows who the real retard is, Linyagi. You need multiple ECTs to even be taken as normal, creature. A non human creature like you telling me to have psychiatric hotlines is funny because it is you who has episodes of psychiatric spells now and often. Shanks already negged 4 ladmirals, peasant. Smiling means he did shit? Look at your subnormal IQ, creature. What did Lizaru do to Shanks? Nothing, he couldn't do shit. What species do you belong to?

Look a clown like Linyagi is calling me a retard. :suresure::suresure: Everyone in this forum knows who the real retard is, Linyagi. You need multiple ECTs to even be taken as normal, creature. A non human creature like you telling me to have psychiatric hotlines is funny because it is you who has episodes of psychiatric spells now and often. Shanks already negged 4 ladmirals, peasant. Smiling means he did shit? Look at your subnormal IQ, creature. What did Lizaru do to Shanks? Nothing, he couldn't do shit. What species do you belong to?
“Ooga bunga wooga wunga” is all I can parse from Kerkovian.