Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

Imagine Kizaru's Yasakani no Magatama which is a rain of literally bullets of light being neg-blitzed and individually scattered by Shanks' sweep, after which Kizaru tried another batch of light bullets, scattered again, after WHICH he tried to retreat to a safe territory only for the edge of Gryphon hovering in front of him? like what is even close to this display of speed Man?

@Red Admiral @mmd @Sentry22 @Garps tekkai @Paperchampion23

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
β€Ž
Imagine Kizaru's Yasakani no Magatama which is a rain of literally bullets of light being neg-blitzed and individually scattered by Shanks' sweep, after which Kizaru tried another batch of light bullets, scattered again, after WHICH he tried to retreat to a safe territory only for the edge of Gryphon hovering in front of him? like what is even close to this display of speed Man?

That was hard af.

Kizaru wasn't stressing over it though. It was a cooler remake of what Marco did to him during MF.

Cope at its best. Lizaru knew he would be killed.
Within 5 seconds of combat, Shanks was in a position to behead Kizaru. I don't know how you spin this as a W for admiral fans.

Within 5 seconds of combat, Shanks was in a position to behead Kizaru. I don't know how you spin this as a W for admiral fans.
They are brainless latrine cucks. How can they comprehend such things? You need to have a functioning brain to understand what is happening but the delusional latrinecucks won't understand it. Shanks has made all 3 ladmirals and Lakainu sweat by mere presence and these lartineturds think all of them won't get negged by him? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh: cope at it finest. They are bringing delusional headcannon since cannon material is too much cope for them.

I have no excuse to make for kizaru , Marco is a regen Phoenix so him eating YnM is alright but below civilian level durability shanks was literally flinging his strongest attack

Kizaru was extremely laid back. Shanks was infuriated and driven by rage.

All things considered he came out looking fine. This is more Shanks looking cool than Kizaru looking bad.
So what? By your ladmiraL being better logic, shouldn't Lizaru fight him instead of laying back like a loser? If he is that strong why does rage matter? This is all cope. Oda has shown Shanks > all ladmiral. So instead of bringing headcannons, why dont you give cannon proofs that Shanks couldn't neg Lizaru instead of headcannons like " he was laid back", "he didn't try to attack Whanks", it is like a drunk man yelling that he'd beat someone if only he could stand up.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
β€Ž
They are brainless latrine cucks. How can they comprehend such things? You need to have a functioning brain to understand what is happening but the delusional latrinecucks won't understand it. Shanks has made all 3 ladmirals and Lakainu sweat by mere presence and these lartineturds think all of them won't get negged by him? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh: cope at it finest. They are bringing delusional headcannon since cannon material is too much cope for them.
Bro it looks like you're smashing your keyboard everytime you post lmao. Take a breather get some fresh air it's not this deep. Focus on enjoying the film, you don't sound too happy about it.

Bro it looks like you're smashing your keyboard everytime you post lmao. Take a breather get some fresh air it's not this deep. Focus on enjoying the film, you don't sound too happy about it.
I typed this on a keypad so don't worry. This is what you'll get when Latrine cucks have been yelling at us many times that their fodder LadmiraLs can do shit to Yonkou. I am giving it all back whether it seems like I have a stroke or I am banging my head on a keyboard, that is what Latrine cucks were doing when they made stupid comparisons too so this is time for payback.