Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

So according to comrade the fodder CoC haki release by Luffy pre-TS is strong enough to cause fear among top tiers like the admirals? Alright hey man, if you find that as a smart logical take, go right ahead with it.
Why CoC shouldn't make looking afraid when post TS, we've seen adCoC in actual combat from Kaido, Luffy, Zoro etc which made quite a big boost for them in strength. While insanely high level feat of Shanks against GB.

Considering Luffy's growth as well as background, they have every right to show discomfort while watching infamous rookie like Luffy using CoC.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Rather than investing time in manga to show more details about RHP and important parts of Shanks past in manga, he gave him whole movie.... lol
Well, the ultimate goal is to make money. Tbh, I don't care how Oda milks his own story as long as I keep getting the information that I need. I am just glad we're finally getting to know more about Shanks.

Because he's getting off panelled
Lolll. Getting some panels after something like every 200 chapters.
Well, the ultimate goal is to make money. Tbh, I don't care how Oda milks his own story as long as I keep getting the information that I need. I am just glad we're finally getting to know more about Shanks.
Yeah. Everyone's been waiting for more stuff on the legendary trio for 1000s chapter but finally through a movie we got details on one. Now only Mihawk and Dragon left.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah. Everyone's been waiting for more stuff on the legendary trio for 1000s chapter but finally through a movie we got details on one. Now only Mihawk and Dragon left.
Always said these guys are gonna redefine the power structure in OP when they start showing feats. Peeps can keep on downplaying them only to make jokes out of themselves.