Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

I typed this on a keypad so don't worry. This is what you'll get when Latrine cucks have been yelling at us many times that their fodder LadmiraLs can do shit to Yonkou. I am giving it all back whether it seems like I have a stroke or I am banging my head on a keyboard, that is what Latrine cucks were doing when they made stupid comparisons too so this is time for payback.
Did you miss not watch the scene? Kizaru was smiling when Shanks pointed his sword at him.

No one is negging an admiral retard. Get some help, I have a few psychiatric hotlines on speed dial if you need them.

Celestial Dragon Shanks as usual just talking like mafia but doing nothing. :)
If he's really that strong, why doesn't he cut Kizaru?
Even as a World Noble, Shanks cannot hurt an Admiral. Or the Admirals will kill him immediately. :)
Shanks is just a Celestial Dragon playing pirate.
It reminds me of this movie. :)
I doubt that. He still tried to fight a marine in marineford and probably would harm one if needed.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy is the MC , shanks isn’t
Not my point. They both have average durability without haki. Like whitebeard.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I typed this on a keypad so don't worry. This is what you'll get when Latrine cucks have been yelling at us many times that their fodder LadmiraLs can do shit to Yonkou. I am giving it all back whether it seems like I have a stroke or I am banging my head on a keyboard, that is what Latrine cucks were doing when they made stupid comparisons too so this is time for payback.
They hurt you that bad eh? That month long break must have been tough.

Did you miss not watch the scene? Kizaru was smiling when Shanks pointed his sword at him.

No one is negging an admiral retard. Get some help, I have a few psychiatric hotlines on speed dial if you need them.
:pepecopium:

Dude Shanks doesn't even do any harm in the manga so far. Shanks couldn't even kill Higuma. :)
Because higuma ran and died to Lor D. Coast :suresure:

The glimpse of Shanks' backstory here adds context to Sengoku saying "Only because it's you..." in Marineford. Shanks being a CD has been something fans have speculated for a while. Interesting stuff.
It's certainly plausible he's a rebel CD like Doflamingo but I honestly think that's just Sengoku not wanting another emperor at Marineford since it was already catastrophic when one ( who was sick and old ) came to Marineford.

keep this energy when we actually get to see an admiral fight all out
Nobody cares, go back to your hole you sad little goblin. Admiral hype is in the ground, perhaps Fujitora and Akainu MAY get good feats one day, if you're so lucky.

That was hard af.

Kizaru wasn't stressing over it though. It was a cooler remake of what Marco did to him during MF.
Well i dunno, even if Kizaru is not shaking in fear like the leakers said, it does give an impression of Kizaru unable to escape being outsped even after attacking twice and retreating with logia intang and speed.

What did Koby do in the movie? Did he like destroy the entire red line or some shit

Yes, and Luffy defeated Shiki but lost to Sentomaru:seriously:
The Shiki stuff was noncanon. Shiki was nearly as strong as Roger and gave Garp and Sengoku a hard time. So if you think that's canon that means pre time skip Luffy was nearly emperor level already.

What did Koby do in the movie? Did he like destroy the entire red line or some shit
The Shiki stuff was noncanon. Shiki was nearly as strong as Roger and gave Garp and Sengoku a hard time. So if you think that's canon that means pre time skip Luffy was nearly emperor level already.
That is my point.
The fight scenes in this movie aren't canon either.