Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

Yea not Momonga though. That'd be a really bad look and would make Shanks unreasonably broken. (Like if you replaced Kaidou with Shanks he wouldn't even have to fight half the scabbards, could KO them with his presence).

Even making Momonga kneel like that is crazy.

Granted this isn't canon events but it isn't so unreasonable now after the GB feat.
Do we know for a fact Momonga didn’t pass out? Shanks CoC blast looked like it was going on for a while. Maybe Momonga did eventually pass out after he fell on his knees

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Do we know for a fact Momonga didn’t pass out? Shanks CoC blast looked like it was going on for a while. Maybe Momonga did eventually pass out after he fell on his knees
Nah it wasn't on for too long. Momonga was fully conscious but was forced to kneel. The ones who passed out passed out immediately. Momonga braced himself.

I think people here should check the writing credits for this movie, and please tell us where "Eiichiro Oda" is listed.

These movies are just fan service cash grabs using known characters, like DB did with Broly and Frieza. Oda just decided to cash in on Shanks' popularity.
The movie not being Canon is irrelevant, when the character gets wanked to the ends of the Earth by the author whenever he appears in the story. I mean, if you wrote a series, and created a character that you likened to yourself, wouldn't you do the same?

:josad:
So roo and yassop aren't placed with sanji or zoro

:milaugh:Oda pairs Kata with Sanji like Benn with zoro
Pairs also Kata with Shanks.
Hypes his CoO too

:josad:even in the movie, Oda has Kata above other YCs bar Benn

So I was right...
Benn , Kata, Zoro, Sanji are all > Roo/Marco/ King

:josad:
So roo and yassop aren't placed with sanji or zoro

:milaugh:Oda pairs Kata with Sanji like Benn with zoro
Pairs also Kata with Shanks.
Hypes his CoO too

:josad:even in the movie, Oda has Kata above other YCs bar Benn

So I was right...
Benn , Kata, Zoro, Sanji are all > Roo/Marco/ King
I remember I made a copypasta saying Katakuri could tank hits from Base Yamato ( putting him above Aramaki )
Post automatically merged:

You’re late, we’ve not only read spoiler but seen the clips.

“Kizaru shit himself.”
I might just be lagging but those clips won't really load for me, it's just a still image of Kizaru. Either way they ran from a 2v1 with a Yonko, literally worse than Kidd and Law
Post automatically merged:

Wait nvm I can see the Shanks clip, Fujitora deadass had to hold onto his sword so he didn't fly away like paper in a tornado. What a bitch.

Last edited:
eh, it's impressive but what Shanks did in 1055 is definitely way crazier
Exactly, i think Oda definitely restrain himself in the movie even with him chasing Kizaru's evasive lightspeed logia maneuvers without even trying. His movement is like instant homing missile or something, but him reverting GB was a tad superior

Last edited: