Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why so curious to talk?
Lol! You don't talk and scumread!

It goes both waya lander
Why no pressure vote?

Isn't this the best way to get reads on and ensure activity??
Of course it doesn't matter but as flower Said we need too ensure activity and get people talk...

And, I am doing that the way I do best - questioning and scum hunting
Hmmmm.

Seems very odd. First, he wonders why I want to have chatter. Later, he seems to do a 180 on this. As if someone is telling him to talk? It's very strange for this change to happen so abruptly.

I'm not sure if he was just trying to be a contrarian in his first post. But that's really odd.

You playing too defensively for my liking Bogard.... asking too many irrelevant questions.
Huh?

You are too passive so does that make you scum as well??
Lol! What questions you asked that are relevant? You are simply asking about bachelor summary...

And calling me scum based on my game play is like jumping on the bandwagon created by @Don DaSlayer

Are you guys scum buddies?
The very SECOND Reborn is suspected of being scum for his aggressive play style, he tries to switch it around to blaming the other person and accuses their play style of being wrong. As if he wants to reinforce that his domineering strategy = the best way for town to win. Hammer that message home.

Remember that for the summary.

Huh?

Why justifying it unnecessarily?

You quoted someone ' you just talk and scum read despite it being beginning of day one"

Now, it could be true what you said but there is also other aspect

"Less talk and scumread" and you know I am making sense here

So why bringing your work and past game into this to justify??
I always play like that don't I? Tell me one game in which I was not aggressive...

What does that mean?

You haven't played game with me so you don't know my meta
Why some people who knows my game Play side thinks m playing fishy?

I always have been aggressive to catch scums
But what if they are currently talking rn? What if one of us is scum?

I mean despite knowing my aggressive game play I still have players saying I am scum ... isn't that fishy itself?

So I can't be defend myself? So I let others who don't know my game set me up?

You guys are questioning my meta for no reason.

Last game I played like this and I was jailor and killed two scums

Before that I was townie and lynched three scums

You know me well yet you are accusing me for the same meta? That's kind of absurd and you Know it
Did'ya folks catch that? I'll requote it for you.
So why bringing your work and past game into this to justify??
Hrmmm. Good idea. We shouldn't take past games and metas a reason to believe they're townie Reborn. This is good advice. Yet, you contradict it pretty readily once people begin to accuse you.
I always play like that don't I? Tell me one game in which I was not aggressive...
Why some people who knows my game Play side thinks m playing fishy?

I always have been aggressive to catch scums
You guys are questioning my meta for no reason.

Last game I played like this and I was jailor and killed two scums

Before that I was townie and lynched three scums

You know me well yet you are accusing me for the same meta? That's kind of absurd and you Know it

Honestly—I agree with what Kiwipom said here, after rereading the thread.
I think you're trying to divert the attention. From what I see, your actions feels like you are trying to take lead and gain the town's trust by using your meta, saying that you are aggressive by nature. Then you shift the focus to an otherwise friendly banter and saying that there must be a scum just because we aren't all acting aggressive.
His approach rapidly changes. He's aggressive, then lashes out whenever people question it and makes links between other players. And worst of all, he contradicts himself by using past play styles to excuse his behavior. Even trying to subtly suggest his meta WORKS and is a specific townie style.

It's very suspicious.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Burnin' :steef:
I am 85% sure that @Reborn is the Scum.
I'm leaning that direction too. What kills me is his strat to not talk at the start... Which, I mean, Mafia wouldn't want to have much convo due to game stipulations and dating. And now, he's pretty much quiet. Has been for the past few pages IIRC despite being very active from pages 3 thru 6.

so since i haven't really given much attention to TOS, and to me who has mostly played rolemadness or trad mafia, "Jesters" is a rare term to me. what i know about it is that the person getting this role wins when they are lynched. So, the player would definitely act scummy on purpose, i think, though i don't know it's a good plan at all, we should spot the 'jester' so as not to waste lynch on him and spare the scums. we got all VTS, and the PR isn't a night vig, so there's no way we have any other way of taking down the scum if we don't lynch. now the scum got an advantage, with the presence of jesters we might confuse them with the other. Unless ofc there's one thing that i can;t reveal, but there's no surety that would 'kill' a scum but definitely harmful to them. anyways the point is we might want to know the jesters first if we don't want mislynches. another thing, if you go for lynching me, that would be nothing but a waste of a day phase, cause i think you can guess the power of the PR.

so since i haven't really given much attention to TOS, and to me who has mostly played rolemadness or trad mafia, "Jesters" is a rare term to me. what i know about it is that the person getting this role wins when they are lynched. So, the player would definitely act scummy on purpose, i think, though i don't know it's a good plan at all, we should spot the 'jester' so as not to waste lynch on him and spare the scums. we got all VTS, and the PR isn't a night vig, so there's no way we have any other way of taking down the scum if we don't lynch. now the scum got an advantage, with the presence of jesters we might confuse them with the other. Unless ofc there's one thing that i can;t reveal, but there's no surety that would 'kill' a scum but definitely harmful to them. anyways the point is we might want to know the jesters first if we don't want mislynches. another thing, if you go for lynching me, that would be nothing but a waste of a day phase, cause i think you can guess the power of the PR.
Yeah, you're cool. Just was confused about your role.

Let's just ignore people who play blatantly scummy this game.

A mindful Jester would certaintly try to play around wisely, only acting as scum subtly.
No reason why a Jester would expose himself/herself blatantly after all.

The ability is to grasp which scummy behaviour is hand-constructed and which one is genuine. That's how you discern Jesters from Mafia members.

Status
Not open for further replies.