Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

I was worried Sanji didn't get anything but then I saw him with Kata :stealthblack:.

If they face off with the Red Hairs, Sanji will be probably be paired with Lucky Roo (seems to match the usual Sanji opponent) but for a film like this, I'm glad he got Katakuri instead (Jimbei and Lucky kinda match as well so good for them). Hopefully when Sanji improves his Observation haki even more in the future, he unlocks Future Sight.

Not sure I care for what they're accomishing in the film, seems kinda weird, but the parallels were cool and pretty nice. Zoro and Beckmann sounds cool.

i know one piece fight are not that good and i dont hate it series like jjk,mha etc are always focused on fighting ,saving the world etc. which i dont like that much after reading 100+manga/manhwa there are many other things in one piece that i like and you said kaido was not goo fighter i just told you how strong kaido was ,luffy gear 4 which was able to clap doflimingo easily just got one shot by kaido kaido have defeated luffy more times than any other character
Post automatically merged:

:beckmoji:How dare you revile our secret
Post automatically merged:

if anyone want some good series watche these
Return of the Mount Hua Sect - Asura Scans Return of the Mount Hua Sect
Damn Reincarnation - Asura Scans
Return of the Disaster-Class Hero - Asura Scans
cute one-My Daughter is the Final Boss - Asura Scans

its not important how strong he is its important how you deliver it Kaido performance was bad big fat slow
Oda just skippes returns skips
cringe, low IQ take.
yes it is

As someone who likes music and musicals in general… this movie seems dogshit. Should have been a stage play or a medium more suited to the litany of songs they’re trying to cram into a limited time span. If they wanted to centre the songs so badly, the movie should have been a musical gaiden or spin-off from Uta’s perspective.

Don’t get me wrong. New Genesis/新時代 is a good song. But trying to shoehorn all this into the movie along with pointless fanservice makes it seem like a confused mess. Either focus the RHP and make Uta a regular fighting villain, or make Uta the Villain Protagonist and convey her character journey through music. Movie seems like it’s trying too hard to have its cake and eat it too.

Alright I’ve been patient, I’ve been kind and I’ve been tired…..

Now I’m just thinking….where the fuck is info on Sanji??? Literally, I’ve searched on twitter, Reddit, other forums and I can’t find anything….

I even searched for Enma’s tool (The green guy) and i can’t find shit on him either….like wtf is happening???

Sure the admiral yonko stuff+g5 and shanks/uta stuff is cool and all but ima be real….i kinda don’t give af anymore??? I just wished i got more info on Sanji’s fight is all