Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

Hi guys, I'm a French person who has seen one of the movie premiere on August 7th (the movie is settled to launch August 10th), maybe I can help by giving you some precisions.
-Yes, Uta dies at the end. Just before the ending song, we can see Shanks and his crew leaving "Elegia" (the island where the movie takes place) and they are gathered around Uta's coffin.
-The volume 4 Billion gave in Japan indicates that Uta was discovered in a chest by Shanks, as him by Roger. The Five Elders are just talking about the possibility that Uta can be a Fearland family's member during the movie.
-The post generic scene is Luffy trying to talk to Thousand Sunny, due to the fact that it was a whole character in Uta's world.
It was a pretty good movie, I reccomend you to discover it when it will comes out in your theaters, at least for Shanks and Gear 5 Luffy combined attack.
If you have others questions, maybe I can answer to it :)
Just curious as a watcher in France, did you receive a Volume 4 Billion booklet during the film like Japan viewers did (albeit translated to French) or none of the sort?

:suresure:so Zoro = CoC less , no advanced haki Benn

Sanji = Katakuri

Scary hours
On top of being carried by Oven and needing help with his attack he's the anti-parallel, no advanced haki for judge's son. :crazwhat:
That and Katakuri being paired with Howling when it was supposed to be Shanks, Luffy and Kata vs the villain, Oda was going to sideline Shanks' partner for a Howling level guy. :bamathink:

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
Hi guys, I'm a French person who has seen one of the movie premiere on August 7th (the movie is settled to launch August 10th), maybe I can help by giving you some precisions.
-Yes, Uta dies at the end. Just before the ending song, we can see Shanks and his crew leaving "Elegia" (the island where the movie takes place) and they are gathered around Uta's coffin.
-The volume 4 Billion gave in Japan indicates that Uta was discovered in a chest by Shanks, as him by Roger. The Five Elders are just talking about the possibility that Uta can be a Fearland family's member during the movie.
-The post generic scene is Luffy trying to talk to Thousand Sunny, due to the fact that it was a whole character in Uta's world.
It was a pretty good movie, I reccomend you to discover it when it will comes out in your theaters, at least for Shanks and Gear 5 Luffy combined attack.
If you have others questions, maybe I can answer to it :)
Anything you can tell me about Beckman?
:neesama: