Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP editor got COVIC 19 and it seems chapter 977 will be delayed and to top that off chapter chapter 978 won’t come till april 27th!!
Credit : ScotchInformer.
Er. Not sure what Scotch is talking about. The chapter is already leaking so im not sure why he thinks 977 is already being delayed. Plus, it wasnt mentioned which editor got sick, just an editor at Jump.

His best move was to ally himself with the MC the Straw hats crew : so we can say he is Vivi level brain wise
Dude... Law is such a failure of a planner.. I cannot take it when people say he's a mastermind strategist... when basically he fails in the MOST BASIC THING... which is mixing with people and knowing more secret small details about the country

Which is why SHs.. when despite not being claimed as strategist... they fucking pull it off... and Law fails

Because when they mix with people... they get to know important DETAILS

A small example about that is "Law only wanting to destroy smile factory" but NEVER knowing about the "existence of Mansherry" who can revive it once again...

So yeah.. his attitude of trying to act as an "edgy" character who doesn't mix with people.. makes him the worst planner.. he misses LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of small details

let alone.. the fact that he makes plans that accounts for Luffy's actions makes him the DUMBEST... because Luffy's actions are chaotic.. the fact that you assume "Luffy will do this" makes you already dumb... because Luffy does something more unexpected anyway...

So... yeah...
In comparison... Jinbe knows how to read battle WAAAAY FUCKING MORE... this guy is what true strategist is... and he exactly knows what Luffy's actions are... and can basically predict his response WAY BETTER even than closest people like Nami/Sanji and others who were surprised that Luffy accepted Capone alliance... while Jinbe said "I told you so"

If I want to entrust someone to make me a plan for a war... I surely wouldn't put my trust on Law...and prefer Jinbe 100 times better.. he proved his worth in that aspect much more times

Dude... Law is such a failure of a planner.. I cannot take it when people say he's a mastermind strategist... when basically he fails in the MOST BASIC THING... which is mixing with people and knowing more secret small details about the country

Which is why SHs.. when despite not being claimed as strategist... they fucking pull it off... and Law fails

Because when they mix with people... they get to know important DETAILS

A small example about that is "Law only wanting to destroy smile factory" but NEVER knowing about the "existence of Mansherry" who can revive it once again...

So yeah.. his attitude of trying to act as an "edgy" character who doesn't mix with people.. makes him the worst planner.. he misses LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of small details

let alone.. the fact that he makes plans that accounts for Luffy's actions makes him the DUMBEST... because Luffy's actions are chaotic.. the fact that you assume "Luffy will do this" makes you already dumb... because Luffy does something more unexpected anyway...

So... yeah...
In comparison... Jinbe knows how to read battle WAAAAY FUCKING MORE... this guy is what true strategist is... and he exactly knows what Luffy's actions are... and can basically predict his response WAY BETTER even than closest people like Nami/Sanji and others who were surprised that Luffy accepted Capone alliance... while Jinbe said "I told you so"

If I want to entrust someone to make me a plan for a war... I surely wouldn't put my trust on Law...and prefer Jinbe 100 times better.. he proved his worth in that aspect much more times
I agree, Jinbe is intelligent and has experience, he knows how to make a decent plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.