Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji said "Gaining allies is good, but so is reducing enemy numbers". If Page One is fine for the final battle, then he didn't reduce enemy numbers.
Ahhh I see. I mean I don't think it's that big of a deal, we had Roronoa say he'd gather up the Samurai by the time Luffy comes to Wano, and we know how that turned out (I still expect him to become a rallying point for the samurai sometime later in the arc, but still the initial claim didn't happen).

Man, I seriously hate how Oda consistently treats the weak trio as weak cowards who cannot do anything although they are easily powerful individuals as well.

At first, Chopper. After WCI, I thought Chopper will do something about his strength since Pedro's death also hit him very hard but here he is, hiding at his enemies. That's a fucking joke.

Usopp using CoO to snipe Sugar miles away? What happened with that? Did he even do SOMETHING during that time when Luffy was absent???

Nami... Please Nami... you have Zeus! Fucking USE IT!!
Oda likes his never-changing dynamics, imo one of the biggest flaw in the series :kayneshrug:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
The raid on Onigashima will very likely be only a second round against Kaido and Big Mom which is not going to end well for the alliance. A third one with more actors and stronger Straw Hats and supernovas may be needed.
I don't know how it will go, but something horrible will happen. And it might not just be the heroes getting beaten. It could be worse. I predicted Act 3 could end here to make way for Act 4, but since we're heading into battle already without some breather before it, I'm guessing this isn't where they win. Plus, small note, but it's strange how the forces are still 5400. Dangerously close to 5600, 56 being Luffy's number. It could be a hint more reinforcements should arrive, but I doubt 200 extra will make much of a difference.

Not really sure what the L or W regarding Page One is going on here between Sanji fans-haters-trolls. But.. it's been days since the Page One fight happened, why exactly would Page One not be here, unless the belief is Sanji killed him?
Let me break it down for you my man: I'm fairly certain most Zoro fans/Sanji haters in this discussion know that their Page One argument is pretty unreasonable, but they're having a field day trolling Sanji fans nonetheless. Nails, fainting Page One, Jinbei joining.

It works both ways, Zoro fans get trolled by Sanji fans, Sanji fans get trolled by Zoro fans.
:kayneshrug:

PO isn't even mention from what Eten stated though and just other members showing right now. Plus even IF he comes back, it been 2 weeks, that doesn't mean he never beat him as he stop chasing him and others since fight. He have to be downed for awhile if he didn't continue with Drake and Hawkins :kayneshrug:.
Trolling is funny how many days passed since the Page One fight? Even if he got beaten, he should have recovered by then, being an ancient zoan and all :kayneshrug:
Sanji used the RS, his PU and yet Page One is back,We can't troll zoro because he didn't keep his promise to rally the samurai if sanji didn't keep his is eliminating page one for the final battle :pepehands:

At least he saved the town

Seems like we getting Luffy vs Holdem and Zoro vs Batman or Kamazou since they couldn't take them out permanently at all.
Not really sure how Batman fits in with all of that. Along with Page-One & Holdem comparison or the Kamazou comparison with Page One. They're all different characters. Holdem was essentially a scrub with not much relevancy as far as being one of Kaido's bigger fighters. Kamazou was a side guy under Orochi, rather than Kaido himself, then we find out he was Kidd's partner.. so his character has a whole different relevancy and purpose now. Page One is one of Kaido's highlighted fighter as one of the flying six. So him coming back for vengeance against Sanji is a possibility, if he's not taken out.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Man, I seriously hate how Oda consistently treats the weak trio as weak cowards who cannot do anything although they are easily powerful individuals as well.

At first, Chopper. After WCI, I thought Chopper will do something about his strength since Pedro's death also hit him very hard but here he is, hiding at his enemies. That's a fucking joke.

Usopp using CoO to snipe Sugar miles away? What happened with that? Did he even do SOMETHING during that time when Luffy was absent???

Nami... Please Nami... you have Zeus! Fucking USE IT!!
All three of them should be powerful enough (or at least CONFIDENT in themselves for surviving this long in the New World) to not be doing this coward bullshit anymore...kinda disappointing to see them portrayed like ineffectual weaklings when they’ve shown so many times that they *CAN* take down strong opponents.

Sanji used the RS, his PU and yet Page One is back,We can't troll zoro because he didn't keep his promise to rally the samurai if sanji didn't keep his is eliminating page one for the final battle :pepehands:

At least he saved the town
Dude, stop. PO hasn't been confirmed and that could be Hawkins there with his legs as you never know and IF PO is there, he was taken out, but not forever, but we never heard him doing bad things anymore or after them since the fight, so doesn't take away what Sanji did to him.

All three of them should be powerful enough (or at least CONFIDENT in themselves for surviving this long in the New World) to not be doing this coward bullshit anymore...kinda disappointing to see them portrayed like ineffectual weaklings when they’ve shown so many times that they *CAN* take down strong opponents.
This is also the first time since fishman island that we would have seen the crew fight together, disappointing Oda chose the running gag .

Status
Not open for further replies.