Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is its all the sillhouettes that are mentioned in the spoiler summary. The page is definitely a double spread with the Tobbi Roppo legs. That page is too wide if you combine both spoiler pics with them together. My guess is on top of this double spread, we have the sillhouettes of the numbers more clearly defined.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
My guess is its all the sillhouettes that are mentioned in the spoiler summary. The page is definitely a double spread woth the Tobbi Roppo legs. That page is too wide if you combine both spoiler pics with them together. My guess is on top of this double spread, we have the sillhouettes of the numbers more clearly defined.
Of course we gonna see some legs.

Im not saying luffy wont hurt kaido, im saying the damage wont go from 0 damage to big/ a lot. itll be small to moderate damage which will add up. Law is there for a reason by the way, as well as luffy learning fs. Its to dodge kaidos attacks. If he connects,luffy will get one shot the same way he got one shot a few days ago. He seems to have trained armament 2 not 1 which is the barrier thing, so his offense against durable targets his higher but his overall offense is the same. Well a bit higher, since he trained his base stats. So yes, he will harm him, but kaido is a yonko for a godamn reason. The same as how whitebeard was monstruous. We will see why they are called kings of the seas soon enough. I dont believe luffy's allliance will manage to take down kaido. Let alone with big mom now. The marines were shitting their pants at their alliance and were saying that this is the creation of the worst crew in history. You have oda make big mom say that they are going to conquer the world.

Its too much for just a bunch of rookie pirates to take down, the marines will get involved. As well as blackbeard, oda didnt have moriah randomly end up on his island for no reason. Im willing to bet some warlords are coming too( namely hancock and weevil who will follow marco who is sure to show up). This entire saga is called the versus yonko saga, and what better way to end it than having all the old yonko fall. So i think maybe even shanks will show up.

All in all, while luffy made some good progress, i just dont think that he is ready to take down a top tier decisively even with help. Let alone a yonko. And possibly the strongest one at that.
Luffy certainly would need most if not all of his allies to bring down an emperor and obviously Law (and Kid, Zoro and the rest) would use their versatile abilities to handicap Kaido (from Law's devil fruit to Enma) but it's not impossible for Kaido to fall looking at the context, his plot is linked with Wano and Oden's flashback, you can never open the borders without Kaido and Orochi going down. Kaido legit has no storyline to be told after liberating the country unlike Big Mom who still have her birthday plot twist to reveal in Elbaf.

Sure marines were worried about the reunion of the previous Rocks pirates, but there's 0% doubt that as you said, a new stakeholder will arrive in wano to face/weaken the Rocks alliance because there's absolutely no way the current alliance can take on two emperors with their subordinates on the same time. Teach, the marines themselves, Elbaf's army etc... these main players could very well tip the scales back.

Internal destruction is stated to be a level above emission. it's basically the ability to manipulate the flow of Haki and direct it to a certain way, if Luffy can fully utilize the stronger stage of armament Haki, i have no reason to think he didn't master the first stage, he completely shattered a massive bulk of steel with a single move and was willing to learn both types:

Also, i don't think being rookies contributes to their individual strength. Luffy effectively took down 3 warlords and two notorious Yonko commanders, one of them who was Big Mom's strongest commander even before training at Udon, has the highest known bounty after the Yonko and currently has a warlord recruited in his crew as well. Kid was targeting Shanks and wandered into Big Mom's territory and his own right hand is quite powerful. while Luffy is currently undergoing the low-top tier stage, Law, Kid, Zoro and Sanji are each going to reach new heights in this arc. it's the saga where the new generation should surpass the old generation imo. i would say it will be ironic for the bunch of rookies Kaido always underrated to take him down (of course by ganging up on him).

I agree that a third party will intervene, whether a Yonko/Marine/Elbaf but Luffy would definitely deliver the decisive blow whether it kills Kaido or not. Oden's death and prophecy were too iconic for anyone besides the protagonist to avenge/fullfil.

Possible but I doubt that the marines and/or CP0 will be fully absent from Wano war not that the supernovas and scabbards are strong enough yet for the yonkos.
Anyway I expect the true final war for Wano and final battle against Kaido to happen in Wano and once the inhabitants of Wano finally see Kaido and Orochi's true nature.
They already know Kaido's and Orochi's nature. I do believe that Kaido and Orochi are probably falling in Wano land but I just doubt the alliance has the resources or the means to go onto another war.
For Big Mom the marines are a possibility or he could just dumb her down (memory loss or hungry pangs) as he already did many times.
But I am strongly against the idea that the alliance will suffer some utter defeat in Onigashima just to go on to another war after, it is possible but I doubt it, even some beast pirates fodder said some chapters ago that this is their best shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.