Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no place for those shenanigans here. It's not Crocodile. Luffy has an army with him now.
Nah, there’s possibly... Caribou would somehow save the day lol after Kaido defeats Luffy again, Caribou may reveal to Kaido that there’s this mermaid princess who is an ancient weapon that can control sea kings! And we could have Luffy following Kaido before he reaches Shirahoshi....

SHs alliance vs Kaido’s alliance battle can be independent of Luffy vs Kaido...

Sanjo didn't beat Page 1 though? Why is Zoro fans getting bagged on for being right. We told Sanji fans during WCI he wouldn't get a 1 v 1 until Wano. We told them he going to get a raid suit cause he really needs it. We told you Zoro going to get a 1 v 1 in Wano and gets alot of attention in Wano. He has 2nd most panel to luffy this arc.
You rest your case for Zoro fans being right. Lol
No idea why you quoted me, man. Nothing I said had anything to do with that.

I believe there is and with more actors coming like the WBP remnants and/or the marines.
They are coming during the war not after.
If the marines are to come, they will come to Onigashima because Drake knows that's when they will be the most vulnerable and he is also aware of the alliance. Neko is arriving to the war in a clutch moment with WBP when the alliance defeat seems certain.
People said the same thing for Jinbe and he is already here.

They are coming during the war not after.
If the marines are to come, they will come to Onigashima because Drake knows that's when they will be the most vulnerable and he is also aware of the alliance. Neko is arriving to the war in a clutch moment with WBP when the alliance defeat seems certain.
People said the same thing for Jinbe and he is already here.
Possible but I doubt that the marines and/or CP0 will be fully absent from Wano war not that the supernovas and scabbards are strong enough yet for the yonkos.
Anyway I expect the true final war for Wano and final battle against Kaido to happen in Wano and once the inhabitants of Wano finally see Kaido and Orochi's true nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.