Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early chapter 1.058 spoilers, thanks to Malik from PirateKing Forum

- Chapter 1.058 Title : Zehahahahahaha
- In the end of the chapter, Blackbeard said "D. was born to be a King of The World!!"
- Break next week
Additional note

In a shocking double page, we see Hiyori leading Samuari to hunt down and hang Korozumi members and sympathizers.

They have also used the Udon prison as a concentration camp for people harboring Korozumi

Zero percent chance, man…I can admit when I’m wrong, and holy shit, I was WROOONG about this one. At the very least, this is fully and truly the last fuckin’ time I give Eiichiro Oda any length of rope, he just isn’t gonna stop hanging us with it:zosleepy:
Oda gives a big middle finger to all Yamato fans.

When she is not joining and the reason is "Oden started his adventure from exploring Wano so I will start my adventure from exploring Wano too".
Not only she is not joining, her reasoning is also another Oden cosplaying.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Oda gives a big middle finger to all Yamato fans.

When she is not joining and the reason is "Oden started his adventure from exploring Wano so I will start my adventure from exploring Wano too".
Not only she is not joining, her reasoning is also another Oden cosplaying.
I'm lowkey estatic she ain't joining, this Oden shit is real bad. :ihaha:

I don't see oven I always knew he would get body quick by germa and katakuri would have to do all the fighing because oven was wash quick by geema during tea party damn, but kata having to use awakening against all four germa just shows you are strong they are

Status
Not open for further replies.