Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 33823

Given how the two yonko they suceeded formed an alliance what are the chances for a Luffy & Buggy alliance to mirror it?

It looks like that to me, she wasnt even the focus of the chapter, it was Momo, and Luffy said he will be leaving Wano in her care. She aint leaving
My guess is Luffy will be coming back to Wano after finding the One Piece and Pluton will play a part in the final war but to join only for the final Arc is still pretty much useless, not more than a Fleet Commander

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
it's more about portraying hiyori as a badass hero who said some witty quote (wordplay) as she defeated orochi
it's not that deep
don't listen to retards in here
they overreact about everything
It’s still a message that’s being spread to the Wano kids. As much as you could justify that hatred coming from Hiyori, glorifying it is not a satisfying ending for her nor the Kurozumi plotline. Like out of everything to highlight from Hiyori for the final send off it’s this???
:kaidowhat:

Dude, Kaido wanted to enslave and work everyone to death.
No need to point out how shitty Wano is by trying to defend something like this.
It's all garbage.
:finally:
Which it is funny kaido act like celestial dragon who made wano people to work to death, and have no problem using his kid Yamato as political tool for his agenda.
‘Same young kaido hate celestial dragon and hate being used as political tool .

Kaido more like dictator and rule like this rather than pirate .

Big mom is more good than kaido which no one is starving to death if not for his hunger issue , using political marriage at the time. But at least people are happy to live even they have pay their lives as tax to big mom.

My guess is Luffy will be coming back to Wano after finding the One Piece and Pluton will play a part in the final war but to join only for the final Arc is still pretty much useless, not more than a Fleet Commander
I just read my own post and was surprised by it because I didn't think it was me that wrote it because of the new name and avi, and I wrote this seconds ago Alzheimer is coming wtf

It’s still a message that’s being spread to the Wano kids. As much as you could justify that hatred coming from Hiyori, glorifying it is not a satisfying ending for her nor the Kurozumi plotline. Like out of everything to highlight from Hiyori for the final send off it’s this???
:kaidowhat:
it's not about hating kurozumi or not
it's about making wordplay with charcoal while defeating orochi
it's some corny scene with them re-writing the fight to make hiyori sound cool
like when usopp tells some lie about how he defeated a 30 foot tall fishman, and he always makes himself say some cool line

Status
Not open for further replies.